PLEASE TELL ME WHYYYYYYYY

PLEASE TELL ME WHYYYYYYYY

Attached: FB_IMG_1657124229997.jpg (1349x1687, 276.41K)

>they’re still working in the same place all these years later
how much of a fucking out of touch with reality hack is Smith.
realistically they would bounce from job to job with like year periods of being a NEET in between

SLEEPIN WITH MY CLOTHES ONNNNNNNNNN

Have you been keeping an eye on Smith? Every movie he's made since Clerks 2 has been a huge flop, this is probably the only thing he can still get greenlit

In Clerks 2, they end up owning the store.

Why the fuck does he feel the need to do that big eyes thing? Jay and Silent Bob were perfect in Clerks 1. They were fucking awful in everything else.

Didn’t they buy the store with Jay and Silent Bob’s drug money? Don’t they own the place now?

Yeah that’s weird because wasn’t Silent Bob really cool and chill in Clerks?

Because he's a shitty actor who is trying to emote with his face since Silent Bob is a "silent" character, and to him that means "LE HUGE EXPRESSIVE EYES"

>Why the fuck does he feel the need to do that big eyes thing?
Because that's Kevin Smith in current year

Attached: kevin smith face2.png (981x493, 561.55K)

Ackshually, it wasn't drug money. J&SB make bank from the comic property royalties - see Strike Back. They sell dope for fun.

Guess you never watched the second one.

based user is the only sensible person itt

>A bunch of middle aged losers in their 50s working at the same place they did when they were in their 20s. Outside two other middle aged loser junkies hang around outside the store and sell dope just like they did in the 90s

This is beyond depressing. This isn't real life, please this can't be real life. God kill me now

>Kevin Smith always acts like somebody just slipped a finger up his ass
this explains so much

They bought the quick stop, retard

>PLEASE TELL ME WHYYYYYYYY
Kevin Smith is broke and can't get funding to do anything else because all his shit sucks ass

>This is beyond depressing. This isn't real life, please this can't be real life. God kill me now
That's suprisingly common

I know a guy from highschool that is going on 12 years at McDonalds part time

>Kevin Smith is broke
Far from it. The real question is who keeps funding his stupid shitty projects? They never make any profit.

They bought the quick stop at the end of 2, dude. Thats their career now.

Actually, this is exactly like how every gas station I've ever been to is.

Did anyone?