Post Russian "quality"

Attached: 1663119463056319.png (756x544, 564.74K)

If people wanted quality they would never eat a american burger

gamburger?

Attached: 1659112197918885.png (1242x1219, 1014.31K)

Bкycнo -- и тoчкa.

Attached: moldy monke food.jpg (760x1013, 87.32K)

like in the good old soviet union times

What the fuck? How do you fuck up bread?

Live your myth in the Russian Federation.

American propaganda

Russia has robot guided assault rifle dogs. West has right to get offended lol!

This happens in every McDonalds

>EATING THE BUGS LE BAD ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT, WHEN WE DO IT IT'S "ALT. PROTEIN" AND IT'S LE GOOD

Attached: 1652349947768.gif (924x845, 1.72M)

>How do you fuck up bread?
nigga, american bread is some of the most fucked up things on the face of the earth

fake

Has never happened to me once in my entire life.

The USSR had way higher standards for food than capitalist Russia. Unironically food safety standards was one of the first things to be legislated out in the 90s. Its legal to store pork for sale in Russia at room temperature for two days before refrigeration.

Me eating burger

Attached: 16628931082693322.jpg (2048x2730, 498.77K)

No mold or insects, op is a half armenian faggot

Attached: 166262838527327338.jpg (2048x2730, 505.96K)

>Its legal to store pork for sale in Russia at room temperature for two days before refrigeration.

Christ.

Attached: 1662998351011854m.jpg (1024x981, 133.41K)

Ook?

Was it Tasty™?

Dawn, they stole my idea

>I will buy a piece of food and let it go moldy just to show my support for [foreign brand]
Russian liberals are funny people.

Saw some video of a woman in the UK finding maggots in the ketchup dispenser of a McDonalds the other week
Eating fast food you're signing up to eat bugs of some sort

Attached: ketch.jpg (1200x630, 47.92K)

This image infuriates me

Fountain soda machines can get infested with aphids in the summer too. Ants as well for especially unhygenic places. I have seen it up close and it makes you want to vomit.

sorry to break it to you but most fruits and vegetables are fed on by insects and that's honestly better than spraying poisons all of them

Oh yeah... Russian liberals and conservatives... Voting in elections.. oh yeah liberals who vote for liberal candidates are funny

Hasn't Putin been president for 20 years (could when med was "president for obvious reasons"

Man he might... Get voted out... Because..Russian... Elections... Hahaha hahaha haha oh my God

guys who lived within the soviet union make jokes like "there are no analogues" about russian stuff and "russian microprocessors are the biggest in the world"

some people forget that we used to be nuclear power

I said infested for a reason. Imagine an entire ant hive skirting across a slick plastic bag and escaping everywhere once a single light is shown on them.

yeah bread that doesn't turn into a moldy disgusting rock after a single day is fucked up, filthy plebian.

I don't get it.

They finally recreated big tasty. Quite enjoyed it ngl

why do canadians dickride ussr and china so hard? mental defficient?

it's literally one chinknadian. he's by far the worst poster here i don't understand how he slips under the radar

chinks supporting their allies

>Its legal to store pork for sale in Russia at room temperature for two days before refrigeration.
I understand why poles and ukranians lie about everything but what's the point to lie about rules of meat storage?