As a Chinese person, these four are my favorite people in history

1) The Buddha, Shakyamuni
2) Confucius
3) Lao-Zi
4) Moses

Runner up for my favorites are Karl Marx, Plato, Adam Smith, and Gilgamesh.

Attached: 1D87358C-FBD8-408F-9D2D-BFF5057CEDD6.jpg (500x336, 33.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmose_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khamudi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why about Dilraba Dilmurat? How does she rank on your list?

She is modern day figure, not historical one

whats up with asians people loving moses?
I never understood that shit
he didn't do much either, most of the talking was done by a-aron

>No Jesus

cringe

It was Moses who had authority over Aaron. Aaron and Miriam tried to talk bad about Moses but God cursed them and sent plagues on them and showed them that Moses is leader over them both.

okay but why are you obessed about him specifically? why not jesus? why not writings of paul? there plenty miracle workers and writes in christianity too
there is this weird obession with judaism I observed in many east asians

First off, Moses was not a Jew. He was a Levite. Jews are descended from Judah,

Second, it’s not just Moses that is revered by Jews, but he is also venerated by the Samaritans, one of the oldest Abrahamic religions in the world.

okay are you a jew or samaritan?

>Adam Smith
Thank you for respecting my people.

muslims venerate him too but that doesn't answer my question
why east asians obsess about him? you have hundreds of philosophers, smart men yet you like some weird ass cultist from egpyt

Moses is loved by the Samaritans, the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, etc.

I think he is also respected by the Mandaeans, the Gnostics, and the Manichaeans too.

I believe Moses is actually this pharoah, Ahmose I,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmose_I

Ahmose I was an Egyptian pharoah from Upper Egypt who conquered and defeated the Hyksos who were foreign oppressive tyrants who ruled Lower Egypt. Ahmose I overthrew the Hyksos pharoah, Khamoudi. Thus liberating all of Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khamudi

During the time of Moses, Lower Egypt was under the rule of the Hyksos who were Canaanites who took over Lower Egypt. The Hyksos oppressed the Israelites because of the Hyksos were Canaanites who had a rivalry with the Hebrews.

But Moses (Ahmose I) overthrew the evil Pharoah and freed his people so that they could conquer the land of Canaan.

He sent plagues on the families of all the nobility of Egypt who were Hyksos, and drowned the Hyksos Pharoah and the Hyksos army at the sea, thus freeing Egypt from Hyksos tyranny.

i think you fell into judeo-christian meme so hard. Anglo culture really got you

with turks-norse who had litlte to no proper civilization-writing when they were pagan I understand. But chinese are have a long histoy and tradition of civilization you should not be fans of some weird cultists semites of the desert

I like ancient Egypt, due to as a kid reading yugioh and jojos bizarre adventure.

eh fair enough

Confucianism is extremely lame, Sun Tzu was a real nigga

I only started loving Moses and his story since the year 2020.

>Moses
?!???!

that answered your pestering you absolute cocksucker?

Do chinese love moses? Is that why they released the SARS-CoV-2 virus?