Shangsisters…

Shangsisters…

Attached: 84EE736F-F79A-4403-85BF-1AFBFDCB4F6C.jpg (2000x2000, 485.57K)

>nobody watches those literally who characters
Who would have thought?

Huh? Why don't audiences care about ethnic diversity?

it could have made $2 billion if they cast jungkook

Attached: jk dynamite.webm (1280x540, 2.92M)

Tom Cruise sisters how are we supposed to compete with Spider-Man chads?

what the fuck you can't name your chinese movie "ching chong"

Attached: intro-1653674159.jpg (780x438, 59.17K)

More like junkgook

Should have cast a pretty chink instead of that fucking ogre then

Attached: 1657557083891.jpg (207x243, 4.75K)

Do you think marvel intended for Dr Strange to become the protagonist of the MCU like this? he seemed like a side character when he was introduced but now their new heroes failed he’s the main nigga

Attached: 66B4542A-495A-4DED-9684-9B9B26679BD8.jpg (1200x503, 95.35K)

>thor worse than dr strange
wow i was not expecting this. it's possible thor will do overall worse than dr strange. glad capeshit is dying

I'm not sure if Shang Shi deserves to be lower than Eternals. Also Black Widow got fucked because Disney let you stream the movie on the same day it released at Cinema back when there was still bullshit corona rules.

The two most profitables movies are the ones that do crossovers with things people like(Aka Tobey Maguire and Patrick stewart)

I honestly think the MCU is not sustainable at this point. The new characters are not really profitable and the novelty of having crossovers will fade quickly.

He's not at all

Spiderman is the main nigga now. About time since he always was the main icon of Marvel

>Simping this hard for a walled roastie
Embarrassing

Wanda is probably closer to the protagonist at this point. Though she's also the antagonist.

Nobody knows what the hell is going on.

ETERNALCHADS RISE UP

>Patrick stewart
Weird, this is the first time I have heard about him being in one of these.

>Do you think marvel intended for Dr Strange to become the protagonist of the MCU like this?
Yes. They needed to retire the same old characters. He's the only one anyone gives a shit about.

The new trio was always designed to be Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange. Because that's the biggest "Avengers" characters left from the comics. Cosmic, Mystic, and Black people.

Spider-Man will never be the main anything besides mascot. In the comics and especially the movies where Sony owns the movie rights. He just sells the most, he's not like Batman where the whole universe can just be about Batman since he leads the Justice League.

Didn't they make a billion with avengers movie? How do you explain these decreases to the investors?

Who tf liks pastries on jah smdh fr fr no cap.

Now post the final box office numbers. They all underwhelmed or lost money except Spider-Man and Doctor Strange

he was an integral part of Infinity War and has been a major part of both of the only two non filler tier phase 4 movies.
in terms of box office yeah but Spider-Man is too street level to be a major character in the lore. he needed Dr Strange to come into his movie so the storyline could actually get rolling. he’s like a special guest star in the MCU and doesn’t do anything significant.

Attached: F365DAC7-158F-4F5A-BD5D-1765A6D67523.jpg (721x1000, 295.27K)

Spider man is Sony, he'll never be the main nigga since Sony can just teleport him to the morbius verse at any time

>I don't watch dumb superhero movies, I watch "Marvel Universe Phase whatever"

that's some genius marketing right there

>it's even below eternals
damn, eternals is the one mcu movie I couldn't finish, it was just so fucking boring
boring characters
boring plot
boring dialogue, boring boring boring

Did it to themselves by casting Chang Hai Shrek.

Opening weekend, mongoloid box office monkey.

m8 I don't even remember any women from Shang Chi, I only remember not being bored to death as much as I was watching Etternals

>simping
the film was literally direct to streaming and you don’t think that impacted the box office? Dumb faggot.

>I don't even remember any women from Shang Chi
-annoying ugly sidekick
-hot sister who runs the UFC
-interdimensional aunt who got her own movie now I think?

>Spiderman is Sony
I know but they know that MCU + Sony equals to one of the most profitable movies ever. Stopping now would be bad business

I was gonna watch thor until it was filled with woke stuff

yes, dr strange is supposed to be the "playmaker" on these movies

Keep seething that a shitty movie underperformed

Black widow was the worst MCU movie i ever saw. I haven’t seen eternals or shangi chi yet however

Why is he on them and not in them?

Is the fact Simu Liu is a pedophile supporting member of the Aznidentity incel Reddit group to blame?

maybe hes under them as well

story-wise the problem with this is that after all these fucking movies peter is still a retarded teenager
the guy simply doesn't develop as a character no matter what stupid shit happens to him, every single spiderman movie is the same thing: spiderman abuses someone's power, it backfires, spiderman spends the rest of the movie cleaning up his mess, bonus points if he gets people injured or killed and then by the next movie he's a blank slate

In capeshit most heroes learn their lesson in a movie or two, with spiderman he's 3 movies deep (not counting avengers movies or anything else) and it still feels like he hasn't reached his 'with great power comes great responsibility' arc

I can't see spiderman leading a team or even being a senior member of a team until the writers stop doing this shit to him