So who was really Anakin's father? Because these pretty Skywalker genes sure didn't come from Shmi

So who was really Anakin's father? Because these pretty Skywalker genes sure didn't come from Shmi.

Attached: 45115220153.jpg (2400x1358, 323.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Shmi_Skywalker_Lars/Legends
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shmi is swedish

is shmi some new meme or what

The three theories most accepted are:
1)
>created by the force to restore balance, virgin birth
2)
>random no body dad and child blessed by chance
3)
>palps and pelgy 'created' life by magic force rape, "not from a jedi" scene ect

>these pretty Skywalker genes sure didn't come from Shmi.
Pretty sure they came from this guy, or one of the other metrologists who ran a train on Smhi.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122.03K)

No, Shmi is her "official" name.

im guessing its some bullshit they cooked up for the obi wan show or whatever elsw is going on because ive watched star wars for like 30 years and ive never heard of fucking shmi

Nigga... Shmi is from The Phantom Menace.

You telling me Darth Plagus was Anakin's daddy?

Idk, I've never watched any of the Mickey Mouse Star Wars stuff. Got it from wookieepedia.
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Shmi_Skywalker_Lars/Legends

It's a possibility.

shmi is me

Attached: 5ebf4a80a0512a9db37efed1222e313112b8283be0b586c6910502efed83807e._RI_.jpg (1200x675, 162.57K)

No, it's literally the Force. Anakin was created by the Force because Palps and Plagueis were fucking around with Dark Side midichlorian shit.

Everyone in Star Wars is secretly a Palpatine

Attached: pq88itInlg1qf78gi.png (903x608, 363.03K)

Qui-Gon slept with Shmi so Anakin thought he loved his mother (he didn't, it was just emotionless sex for him) and would become his father. That's why he left his mother so easily, he thought Qui-Gon would come back and free her.

Attached: EI_eZEHUwAAxlFi.jpg (1200x783, 122.63K)

Correct.
The debate is wether;
>he was created directly by the force
In order to stop the ds fuckery ect
or
>Plagus or Palps manipulated the force to create him
For there own ends ect.

The first one otherwise Anakin would have been completely dark

Or prehaps Palpatine and Plagius were just arrogant shits and it backfired horribly.
You can argue Anakin was way too dark to be purely created by the natural force.

or perhaps some dumb hoe shacked up with some nameless hooligan at some back alley somewhere and she just didnt have the heart to tell this to a fucking grandmaster space fucking wizard with a goddamn sun tzu beard. even in a universe with mind control powers and laser swords, a bitch lying is always the most likely possibility

So? She had dark hair and brown eyes.

seeI never ruled it out bro.

he's holding her in place while he wets himself. no jedi should have to pee alone

why would Palpatine choose Shmi of all people to carry his space jesus? why aren't we shown him checking in on Anakin before the prequels? why does he send Darth Maul to nearly kill Anakin?

Attached: OUTTA MY WAY SLAVE SHITS.gif (329x279, 706.14K)