What an I in for?

What an I in for?

Attached: peaky-blinders.jpg (1348x897, 284.08K)

*am

Season 1: Pretty good
Season 2: Meh
Season 3: Good
Season 4: wtf is this
Season 5: Oswald Mosley kino
Season 6: wtf is this

It's cringe to the absolute core.
The whole acting except for Murphy was horrendously executed.
The storyline is a mess and unrealistic.
Watch it at your own risk.

trigger warning: lots of roicism

>was excited for season 6
>stop watching after episode 3
What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1644795214169.jpg (1280x720, 60.22K)

how tv license goons think they look

POZ

boardwalk empire without the budget

Zoomerfail

And the authentic characters. And the historical accuracy.

This. Boardwalk was actually great in tying in historical elements into the show. Plus the main character was a politician gangster when half of the government was in the same boat at the time. Tommy's rise through British politics is laughable compared to that.

this pic makes me laugh out loud everytime i see it. I think its how inert they all look, plus the faggoty hats lmao

A cliched mess of terrible accents and unlikable characters

dont waste your time

TAKE A LITTLE WALK

Something for men to masquerade as masculinity while moralfagging.
S1 was pretty good and the best approximation for Tommy's character

Attached: 2.jpg (750x502, 79.32K)

Season 1-2: Great period piece drama with decent action, good acting, fantastic costume design, questionable music choices. A solid romp.
Season 3-5: Steven Knight uses the contractual obligations of all these actors to create a series of punk-rock music videos set in post-Edwardian Birmingham. Boatloads of scenes of women in flapper dresses or fancy suits walking in slow motion and smoking cigars. Lots of footage of Peaky Blinders guys in their late 30's and 40's slow-walking and smoking cigarettes to punk rock. Season's 3-4 plotlines are all resolved off screen, off script, with a single phonecall or letter from the main character. More than half of the plots in Peaky Blinders are solved by Deus Ex Machina in the season finale and retroactively makes useless the entire previous 8-10 episodes.
Season 6: Steven Knight attempts to use Scotch-tape to band together 100 lingering plot-lines and character developments and hopes to god that colourful dialogue from Tom Hardy can somehow save this fucking zombie-corpse of a concept.

Attached: pauliewalnuts.jpg (966x941, 91.06K)

>this is a scary crime boss

Attached: pluto.jpg (1860x1238, 313.79K)

I hate all the women in this show and there are plenty of shows where i've liked stronk women

Attached: 26746B1E-4F18-42AF-A012-CC6C31FA9CF6.gif (498x280, 910.93K)

Every single female's plot, except Grace's, was handled with extreme malfeasance. This show really had no idea how to write the women except to write them around Thomas Shelby. Every single character arc seems to revolve around whether they like, or do not like, Thomas Shelby. None of the women, despite the show trying to push the first-wave elements of the 'modern woman,' has any sense of independence, power, tact, or diplomacy without being in direct opposition to, or being in direct employment for, Thomas Shelby. The entire world of Peaky Blinders and all of its characters revolve around what Thomas Shelby needs for his character arc- and, after S6, I'm not sure exactly what that arc is or how he earned that arc at all.

Polly becomes a caricature of herself. All the Shelby women become the antithesis of how they started- and it's not a gradual, logical decline, but is just sort of shoved in our faces between seasons. Most character development for the women, if they have any at all, happens off-screen and in-between the seasons. As soon as the show begins, until the show ends, everything and everyone revolves around Thomas Shelby- and this makes for a totally unbelievable show with unbelievable women and unbelievable stakes.

Tommy looking redicilously femine and wearing the same hat for decades. Also, raycism in englund, sex all the time and he always, I mean ALWAYS, has planed everything out and even if it goes sideways, its a plan tommy was following all along

>irish gang
>quota nigger member
????????

I can't imagine a single asian country filming a series in the past and randomly inserting niggers, shitskins and other alien foreign races to their country.

is there even a single multiethnic criminal organization in the world
I know about albanians and italians running drugs togheter in northern italy but they're mostly temporary associations nothing as established as mob families

2 good seasons followed by:
>lights a fag
>downs a shot of W
>says some shit line
>girl power for some reason
>rinse and repeat

and the writting
and the directing
and the producing

Watch this instead

Attached: 4841F335-D5DD-42BE-80BA-0E6E3419AC3B.jpg (960x1440, 244.96K)

this 100%

Attached: 1653665929265.png (500x375, 292.49K)

The Sharks who operate out of New Hampshire

>Mr. Shelby you have a fatal disease
>Oh that's why I've been having seizures and fucking fainting and literally hallucinating
>Wait no Mr. Shelby I was lying to you, I am actually a Nazi, you aren't dying at all
WHY DID HE HAVE THE SEIZURES AND HALLUCINATIONS THEN