How are Europeans still posting here...

how are Europeans still posting here? Any Forums told me they ran out of electricity and are currently living in a dark age

Attached: 1653011798234.png (494x464, 275.23K)

I'm posting via carrier pigeons

blankets and precooked meals

tucker carlson told me you lost the war

Europe never sleeps, in fact you are Yuropean yourself

i'm an afro saxon protestant so i'm european in some ways but not ethnically

bros, I think this is my last post...
mom is selling my pc for bugs because we are out of food
the library has already been robbed, so I will be completely cut off from the internet
it's a shame because my pc is probably the last working one in the city...
this is it. good bye, lads...

Winter hasn't begun yet you stupid faggot. Theres still time for a Russian diplomatic victory. I generally support the Ukrainians but I don't know why people are taking victory laps so early. All Russia needs to do to save face is not lose Donetsk and Luhansk, also by no means was the counteroffensive decisive.

You're european in no ways

They lost 1/4 their entire arsenal to the Ukraine.

How much more decisive does it have to Be. They are evacuating Crimea because they are out of equipment in Kherson. Russians are just running now because you can't beat a fucking tank on foot. Ukraine now has the equipment advantage for the first time in the war

They just need to wait until January and then we'll join the war

I had to make new electricity contract instead of paying 0.05€ kwh i know have to pay 0.12€ for next two years. ~30€ a month for electricity.

Brazil huh.. okay
Anyways
What happens to an invading force low on supplies in a foreign country in the middle of a Russian winter?
Duh the winter will be the end of the Russian armies in Ukraine
They need to leave now

When a pigeon dies, does it count as packet loss?

the only thing keeping me warm is the scorching heat from my laptop running what I assume are russian crypto miners
send help... I.. I...

If Russia mobilizes it may be a over for the Ukrainians. How could the west respond? Ukrainians also suffered terrible losses from the counter offensive.

Well, I suppose you are absolutely right

Attached: 5.png (512x512, 132.78K)

My electrical bill has gone down with 8% since June.

Attached: 1654791773935.png (1323x768, 743.87K)

The one in Kharkiv? No, not at all, since russians folded almost instantly there

Mobilize what?
Did you just miss the part where in a single week Ukrainians took 1/4 the Russian arsenal and the Russians have to now buy artillery shells from north Korea

They don't have anything left besides what's on the field. Zip
Nada
Zero

my computer is powered by a hamster in a wheel

I don't see anything worse than high heating bills next winter resulting from le energy shortage tbqh

>muh mobilization
Do you really think a Russia this broken will solve its problems by sending 800,000 gopniks in tracksuits who have 1 AK to share between 4 of them?

>If Russia mobilizes it may be a over for the Ukrainians
With what equipment? Are the Russians going to throw millions of bodies like WW2 again?