Are you excited for Bill Burr's new Netflix special that drops at midnight?

Are you excited for Bill Burr's new Netflix special that drops at midnight?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711_172332.jpg (1080x1692, 520.89K)

Due to Chappelle’s sudden decline off a cliff, Bill is now the best standup comedian on the planet so I shall be tuning in

Yes, my wife is going away to a conference, so I and her boyfriend are going to watch it.

his negress wife writes his material

Fuck no. Friends That Kill was absolutely awful.

No that title belongs to Louis CK

Attached: louie12-590x361.jpg (590x361, 42.77K)

i don't pay for streaming anymore

did someone just make fun of a white person? HOLHY SHIIDDDD HELP ME HELP ME WHITE GENIOCIDE!!

Putting his tranny ranting aside, his new standup is really just not funny. Which is weird because his old stuff still holds up.

>Next, he jokes about Rittenhouse’s mother offering him a ride to the “riot,” something he couldn’t confirm with his crack Google research.

>“You gotta drop me off like two blocks away so my other racist friends don’t see my mommy drove me,” Burr said.

>The comic then says Rittenhouse shouldn’t trace his heritage in case it comes up with something unexpected.

>“With those big pouty lips I don’t think he’s gonna like the results,” he said, insinuating Rittenhouse may be part-African, presumably, given a stereotype regarding black people’s lips. His racist friends won’t accept the young man after that.

>“C’mon, man, I’m like 91 percent you!” he cried, imitating Rittenhouse trying to unite with his fellow racists. “Und the Fuhrer only accepts 100 percent Caucasian,” the doorman answered in a mock Hitler voice.

Attached: 1656826534224.jpg (480x360, 17.03K)

>heh stupid conservatives don't even realize he's not 100% white
Have these fags ever considered the possibility that ring wingers don't actually hate all non-whites?

he’s making a joke about rittenhouse looking like a nigger but yeah go ahead and try to headcanon he’s being woke because a joke made u cry

Nice cope.

>the boys is actually a pro conservative show

YWNBAW.

Stand up comedy is such a dogshit medium. Who ever thought it was a good idea

it always makes me chuckle to remember that he raising some niggers baby who his wife cucked him with

He's Mexican

Why hasn't standup died out yet ? Why do people feel forced to fake laugh when watching standup with their partner or buddies to fit in ? It's all just so cringe to me. I could never watch something like this

you're relatively normal. Congrats

>>“With those big pouty lips I don’t think he’s gonna like the results,”

lol

>Rittenhouse shouldn’t trace his heritage in case it comes up with something unexpected.
Isn't Rittenhouse's mother a spic? What the fuck kind of crack is burr smoking? Basically everything written there is incorrect.

He went the way of Anthony Fantano and let his black girlfriend poison his mind with her mulatto bullshit. Sad really, many such cases

He’s telling a joke not making a documentary you autist

For whatever reason covid was great for stand-up comics. Probably all the cityfolx having criseses because they couldn't go down to their local brewpub.

I can't remember the last time I was excited for anything Bill Burr did.

bill was always a white guilt liberal going back to the days of opie and anthony

at least chappelle used to be funny, i never got this dude

Attached: rick james.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

If your kids aren’t White I kinda don’t consider you White. Anyone else feel that way?

those are jokes from "friends who kill" which is already out. it wasn't very good.

there are plenty of legit funny standup comics. they just aren't promoted by the marxist jews who own the mainstream media for obvious reasons.

pretty much. the only ones who get a push are the ones who promote the agenda. There are other hyper succesful comedians like russel peters or sebastian manescalzo, but thats because they cornered the specific ethnicity market