Gets hired as fucking Harry Potter

>gets hired as fucking Harry Potter
>producers expect him to grow into a gigachad in a few years
>5'5 lol
>gets only shitty roles

Attached: MV5BZmE0NzNiNzQtYTVlYS00MjljLWE4MTgtYzYxNjU2NjZkM2M4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY5NDgzNjQ@._V1_[1].jpg (760x1140, 196.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Daniel-Radcliffe-792.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was in a movie with Sarah Gadon as his girlfriend and she cheats on him.

I didn't get the impression Harry was ever meant to be a chad from the books but then again it did imply his Dad was.

They should Avatar'd the series and worked the kids to death so they were appropriately young for the entire series.

They should have replaced him with Black bull. Imagine Hermione blacked.

You forgot

>grows up to be the most successful closeted gay.

That's due to the retarded hollywood policy of casting short child actors cause they look younger instead of using camera tricks, they lack foresight.

He is not even 5'5
celebheights.com/s/Daniel-Radcliffe-792.html

>Harry Potter
>Gigachad
Wasn't he just supposed to be the normal reader self-insert but with John Lennon glasses and a forehead scar?

>I didn't get the impression Harry was ever meant to be a chad from the boo
He's the chosen one who is also the star sportsman who is also in the jock house who also fucks and marries the hottest girl in the school who then proceeds to kill hitler and then become a supercop. He is quintessentially chad in the books.

Evidence?

That was really bad luck,like if the guy was at least 5'7 or 5'8 they could work arround it but instead he is not even taller than Hermione

>marries the hottest girl in the school

Attached: 1b75bb7b7c46006b64b241c9539cca1c.jpg (320x240, 9.38K)

judging what someone should look like merely by their accomplishments is silly because Alexander The Great was like 5'1

>star sportsman who is also in the jock house
he just rides on a fucking stick.

Pretty sure he was pretty short in the books. He always constantly mogged by Ron who was described as quite tall, same as goes for Malfoy.

He seems to only take roles that personally interest him but maybe that's his cope.

In the books Ginny is canonically the sexiest girl in the school.

In the HP world the seeker is king and Harry is king dick seeker in Hogwarts.

In his scenes with Canadian actress Sarah Gadon, they are never fully in frame together and most of the scenes are filmed over his shoulder looking at her.

Harry Potter is such boy repellent.
I was reading Conan & The Hobbit.

They could have mainlined him some human growth hormone. Pay off a few crooked doctors.

Kid I knew growing up did this. Ended up being about 5'4.

>_____ is such boy repellent.
Judging by how you speak I'm guessing it's also a fag repellent

nope. they never found his body and there no period sources mentioning his height, weight or general appearance. All descriptions of Alexanders appearance come from hundreds of years after his death.

isn't that a malcolm in the middle episode?

Imagine if he didn't take it, Messi is like 5ft 6 and a half and he took GH.

Harry Potter wasn’t tall in the books and far from a gigachad.
>He is quintessentially chad in the books.
You didn’t read the books, Cedric was the chad. Everyone knew Harry was a dweeb

>gets only shitty roles
desu it's kinda based that he goes for weird, off-the-path projects. has been in some real kino than some actor worried about "muh career" would never touch

Ironically enough Harry should have looked like this when he got older

Attached: B3B217D8-B4CB-45F1-BA5B-C9D25B7E2538.jpg (419x628, 32.91K)

Wrong.

Wallas!

he would have been a literal midget and the doctors saved him from killing himself, I believe this 100%

He gets more roles and more bitches than you

Bruh moment. He literally had stunted growth because he was raised in a cupboard and was malnourished. His father was a chad, not Harry.

Was he not fed properly?

Not that user, but most Greeks (and more specifically, Macedonian Greeks) topped at 5’4. Romans were of a similar height and liked to call the Germans “giants”.

Doesn’t he grow into a chad though?

>Harry is king dick-seeker
Harry's gay?

Many 5'5 men exist.

Nope

Hi Daniel, coping much?

>a redhead pigskin
>hottest girl in the school
lmao ok chud

He's like potter irl. Super famous manlet who disappeared after his teens.

For an 8-film role like this why wouldn’t the casting director look at the parents of their potential choices to see how ugly or short they could be after puberty?

Attached: CA527BC9-F9AC-4BB3-99F4-1E6CC8D194B1.jpg (780x639, 51.32K)

>Bruh moment
Jesus christ.