You WILL give me two free slaves, a free ship, and a large soda in exchange for a stack of worthless Zimbabwe dollars

>You WILL give me two free slaves, a free ship, and a large soda in exchange for a stack of worthless Zimbabwe dollars
what was his fucking problem

Attached: 1244081071.jpg (1400x1400, 300.51K)

the jedi are faggy hypocrites

Qui-Gon was "grey" or whatever so it's ok

he really wanted a gold standard

I liked the part where Qui Gon the Grey came back as Qui Gon the White

>Credits WILL do fine you worthless kike facsimile
Jesus, George.

I didn't like how Disney made him come back as Qui Gon the black though. His rap scene, while kino, very much confused me

I'm not sure what George was thinking when he had Yoda call him a "black bastard"

I still don't understand why Watto wouldn't take Republic credits. Surely there's someone at the spaceport who would be willing to do an exchange. The Republic represented maybe half of the galaxy, it's going to have a major trade power in its currency.

We say Rhodesia here don’t we?

How the fuck does the force not work on them?

>and a large soda
Kek

Why didn't Qui-Gon just beat Watto to death with his cosh?

He lived in a shit hole city of a shit hole planet on the edge of the Republic. Most of what he traded in was likely illegal. People want to barter for things which have tangible value, not the galaxyhomo mark of the beast digital currency

>You will give me a cosh and the directions to the nearest ghetto
what the FUCK did he mean by this?

The whole race thing was retarded anyways.
It was made extremely clear in the OT it works on the **weak minded**
Yeah, some dumb grunt ST that takes orders all day, you get get waved through.
It was never ment to work on every human either.
War to should just be considered strong minded business owner. He didn’t need to me racially immune, (not it didn’t work on Jabba either)

Attached: 98AA20A2-237E-4124-9E2B-4B4E68052810.png (768x432, 272.14K)

Taxes

It was a wookie who raped his female friend, not a toydarian.
Also Qui Gon is a member of the Orange Order of Jedi, so he supports toydarians and their attempts to establish a homeland.

Attached: ElCjHsDU8AAzuat.png (1440x1080, 32.85K)

it's like trying to pay someone on the Navajo reservation using Euros. Sure, technically you could go out of your way to exchange for USD but why do all the legwork for some random dude? Qui-Gon should've been the one to seek out a currency exchange.

Also, accepting a foreign currency would've messed up Watto's tax returns for that fiscal year

cheated the dice at gambling too the prick watto should have been checking for the hand wavy thing after the jedi mind trick attempt

No, but one day we will again

Attached: c85.jpg (1080x957, 122.97K)

Pretty sure the dice was weighted, Watto was cheating.
Which is way he was so surprised when he lost the dice roll.

Attached: 4628E90C-39F1-4CF8-B684-96AC30FC533E.png (531x593, 180.24K)

>weighted wooden dice

Attached: 1634819423753.jpg (435x322, 28.73K)