Why did the southpark guys seethe about Paris Hilton so much?

Why did the southpark guys seethe about Paris Hilton so much?

Attached: 07cd32a5e17410b4e949039ff824609a.jpg (400x271, 19.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_v3dN7TOk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she was cool to hate back then

>pushed moral degeneracy
>pushes weird celebrity worship for people that didn't even achieve anything

It was a different time

It's not seethe it's clout chasing. It works too.

Because it there’s one thing Matt Stone and Trey Parker hate, it’s moral degeneracy.

South Park was all about bagging on celebrities who it was "OK" to hate. Hilton, Streisand, etc. Surprised they never had a Nickelback episode.

I'm sure the crossdressing southpark guys were up in arms over the disintegration of public morals.

Imaging simping for Paris hilton in 2022.

I guess I watched it without that context, I probably would have liked it less if I knew they were just part of the crowd

kind of a stretch

they were worried girls would emulate her in real life

well, they were definitely not fans of whore-culture and openly mocked homosexuals and trannies
Many many episodes had the "moral" that children should not be exposed to sexual things at all.

I cannot imagine, nor am I doing it.

Why do retards like OP on 4chins assume that criticism or parody = seething?

She is still good looking for her age. Most actresses her age started getting bogged 10 years ago. Maybe it's the family money she has that she can afford the plastic surgeons not even rich actresses can afford?

they seethed because Paris Hilton didn’t react angrily to her portrayal. their entire thing was wanting to piss off big names and riff on people. They seethed even harder when it didn’t work and Paris said it was flattering they thought of her so much

She was extremely overexposed for a few years through her own doing. It was annoying

i am thoroughly convinced that paris hilton was A LOT smarter than she let on

because they don't actually care about comedy, they just want to bully people. it's the exact same concept of making the schoolyard bully disarmed and uncomfortable when you just laugh along and agree with whatever shit talk he's giving you.

Attached: 1645031549816.gif (112x112, 798.68K)

proofs?

I mean for a celebrity yeah, still got 45 days in jail for driving without a license. If anything she was the brains behind most of her early branding and knew when to leave the limelight. I would expect a hilton to at least raise their kid with higher educational standards. Poor nicole never stood a chance.

This isn't about the episode itself dipshit, Matt and Trey literally got mad at Paris after she laughed off the episode in question.

That's hot.

>push degeneracy among kids
>mock degeneracy being pushed among kids

>and knew when to leave the limelight
That was important, she was seemingly everywhere and then disappeared. Smart move

she used to be the epitome of classless and trashy

little did we know she looks like an innocent baby compared to the degenerates we have now

>>pushed moral degeneracy

Yeah, because we all know that South Park promotes wholesome family values and important life lessons.

>"I've learned something today."

It's definitely her becoming a celebrity out of nowhere. They were jealous.

>dude trust me

It’s hard to find the links that far back but it’s in the Wikipedia page about the episode
> Paris Hilton reacted to the episode by saying, "I haven't seen it, but when people copy you, that's like the most flattering thing, so whatever people can say, I just laugh about it. It doesn't matter to me."[1] To this, South Park co-creator Matt Stone reacted, "That shows just how fucked up she is. That's terrible that she's flattered by it."

She knows how celebrity bullshit works.

Attached: house_of_wax_ad.jpg (436x704, 50.2K)

Did you even watch the episode? Mr. Slave is the hero at the end you fucking idiot.

>There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil. - Ayn Rand

youtube.com/watch?v=G_v3dN7TOk4

simpler times

There's been threads about this before you fucking tourist, most people here saw the proof ages ago

Proof?

again, South Park often had the message of not exposing children to non-age-appropriate content.
>LOTR episode
>South Park movie
>Ike's Teacher fucking Ike episode
>the sexual education episode
>the Paris Hilton episode
>the death camp of tolerance episode
all had that message and that are the ones I just thought of in 30 secs.

holy based Paris, Matt and Trey are seething betas

Was this before or after she died shitting herself in penury?

>has a huge speech that his life-style sucks and is nothing to imitate

>people didn't think matt and try were seething
They're getting angry over a bimbo saying "lol idk."

>again, South Park often had the message of not exposing children to non-age-appropriate content

While doing exactly that themselves. SPfags are fucking braindead.

Celebrity is just a status. She had it innately because her father was a hotel tycoon. They had it because they worked hard in a skilled field and got lucky. I would argue that story is as old as time.
I think you can still have morals while being comedic in nature. Lots of the early and middle seasons were specifically moral in nature, how many times has south park played with the concept of "scary individual is actually just misunderstood because society didn't educate enough about them". Not saying matt and trey are some paragonal geniuses but south park on the whole leans towards accepting and promoting loving your family and aiming to make sensible choices by showing outlandish opposites.

South Park isn't a kids show, was never intended as a kids show? But yes, the critique is valid in a way, children will see it anyways.

That's a little disappointing. I thought they didn't take themselves that seriously.

Yes, that is a quote from the show.

Attached: Mr. Slave Vs Paris Hilton.gif (320x240, 456.24K)

shut the FUCK up kyle you faggot kike

Ok but if you were in school within the past 10-15 years you'd know that isn't true at all, Family Guy isn't a kids show but to say it didn't shape the youth of our time like many other un-kidfriendly shows/movies/vidya/books etc did is plain dishonest.