Almost in the midst of the July sale! Did you scoop anything up?

Almost in the midst of the July sale! Did you scoop anything up?
Today in the mail I'm getting:
>Local Hero
>High and Low
>Pink Flamingos
>The Killing (owned this a long time ago and am excited to see it again
>Rififi

Attached: CClogo.jpg (1440x810, 27.75K)

no because i don't have to save my pennies until there's a sale to buy things i want because i'm not poor

Here's a tip: Buy things on sale and you'll only save!

I'm thinking about getting the Tati box, but I've been out of the movie buying habit for a long time so my doors are wide open. No telling what I might actually end up with.

>spend time researching when sales are on
>make lists of things to buy
>search for money off codes
>compare prices between sites
>save $10

or

>spend time i would have been doing all that working
>make much much more than $10
>buy what i want when i want it

here's a tip: you're a poorfag

why would I buy any of them

Why buy their blurays still when their streaming service exists?

Why would you pay for their streaming service when you can pirate them in full Blu-Ray quality?

>The Flight of the Phoenix
>All About Eve
>Double Indemnity
>Le cercle rouge

Is Pink flamingos worth it? I've only seen Polyester. Waters isn't very familiar to me outside his reputation

>Is Pink flamingos worth it?
Yes. His best.

True, but why would anyone BUY their shit still?

i pirate their releases. i only buy the good releases they put out
>uncut gems, thief, barry lyndon, throne of blood, seven samurai etc.

i feel attacked

>good release
>thief
Yeah I love how they raped the look of the film with retarded blue grading.

Attached: thief.jpg (1840x1996, 416.36K)

didn't even know about this till after the fact.
bottom looks good, plus it's Mann approved. seethe and cope.

I don't buy movies but I legally downloaded High and Low recently and I'm going to watch it today
I don't know anything about John Waters but that movie seems like tranny shit. Is it, or am I just a pleb?

Their movies leave the channel all the time. Just because it's in print on blu ray doesn't mean they have the streaming license.
The channel also has stuff they don't put out on bluray, so pick your poison I guess.

no use explaining, they will never understand

bottom looks better
top looks like generic desaturated 80s camerawork
literally every shitty 80s movie looks like the top, they forgot how to make stuff look good back then

zoomer tard

You think I'm lying? So many 80s movies (especially generic hollywood ones) have this "dried up" color palette that isn't nearly as present in movies of the 70s or 90s
look at The Breakfast Club or The Right Stuff and compare the color of those film to the color of films like The Legend Of Boggy Creek or Until The End Of The World; Boggy Creek and Until The End are just "juicier" in terms of color and presentation
and yes I am a zoomer so I don't know the exact cinematographic term for what I am describing but the phenomenon exists nonetheless