I’m watching this entire series for the first time, I’m on season 13...

I’m watching this entire series for the first time, I’m on season 13. Why is it that whenever they play “devils advocate” they’re really just bashing liberals and regurgitating right wing talking points? That’s all there episodes are, ironic racism and whining about liberals episode after episode. It’s getting really tiresome.

Attached: 9735CA4F-D825-4966-B370-E441216654F1.jpg (1000x1500, 82.35K)

Shut the fuck up soi boi

Can you zoomers watch anything without having to put modern politics into it?

Don't worry, the creators turn into fags shortly and it's reflected in the show.

Seethe old man. Your hateful boomer humor that punches down at POC is coming to an end.

>right wing talking points

kill yourself

>is coming to an end.
It's not, though.

>right wing talking points
There's a silly individual on every side of an issue therefore you're stupid for ever taking a stance on something

Attached: 1637692440871.gif (372x298, 1005.62K)

>Why is it that whenever they play “devils advocate” they’re really just bashing liberals and regurgitating right wing talking points?

name some recent examples, every episode I've seen in the last 5 years has been extremely lukewarm and plays it too safe to be funny

That’s literally what it is so far. Global warming is fake! Feminists suck! Black people are whiny they already have equal rights why are they complaining!!? Gay people are perverts! Trans women aren’t real women! PETA is evil and vegans suck! Episode after episode after episode after episode

Those are all what normal people think though

>Defending PETA
lmao

yeah matt & trey were shooting nothing but net for like 16 years
seethe about it

All true.

>POC
Piece of crap?

people dont want to admit that south park used to be center right. Modern south park is now center left

lazy bait

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of our institutions and media. Check out the radio show.

Shut your fucking face, uncle fucker.

They backed out and pretty much apologized for the Al Gore bashing and global warming apology, all while maintaining the Manbearpig analogy. One of the funniest running jokes of the past couple of seasons, desu

This
And this

>ifag makes gay thread
funny how that's always the case, innit?

South Park is not, and never was, political commentary. It was always just Trey Parker insulting people he doesn't like, and people misinterpreting it as "genius political satire". Somewhere along the way, the constant praise got to their heads, and now they're just obnoxiously political. Seasons 3-19 are still phenomenal television, as long as you don't take their word as gospel, and even a few of the newer episodes that are just about simple things like airsoft or stealing Tom Brady's shit are pretty damn good.

>ywn have a hit cartoon to savagely dunk on people who annoy you
Like the episode Biggest Douche in the Universe. It must have been fun to make that episode.

He said he was at season 13, can you read?