/brit/

Poundbury edition

Attached: Buttermarket-Poundbury-2000-1920x1093.jpg (1920x1093, 356.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1662771255516714.webm
norfolk.police.uk/news/latest-news/cctv-appeal-following-sexual-assault-great-yarmouth
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/nspcc-condemns-sick-teacher-who-25014942
youtu.be/HfFx5UvzSxc
nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/3-women-were-knocked-out-7590107
desuarchive.org/mu/thread/111302997/#q111308931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

err why is grand designs on not naked attraction

anime

shall be getting a pizza tonite

Attached: falklands je srbija.jpg (750x544, 87.26K)

if its a bury its based

>Did not Rollo, my ancestor, the founder of our nation, with your progenitors, conquer at Paris the king of the Franks in the heart of his dominions; nor could he obtain any respite until he humbly offered possession of the country which from you is called Normandy, with the hand of his daughter? Did not your fathers take prisoner the king of the French, and detain him at Rouen till he restored Normandy to your Duke Richard, then a boy; with this stipulation, that in every conference between the King of France and the Duke of Normandy, the duke should have his sword by his side, while the king should not be allowed so much as a dagger? This concession your fathers compelled the great king to submit to, as binding for ever. Did not the same duke lead your fathers to Mirmande, at the foot of the Alps, and enforce submission from the lord of the town, his son-in-law, to his own wife, the duke's daughter? Nor was it enough to conquer mortals; for he overcame the devil himself, with whom he wrestled, and cast down and bound him, leaving him a shameful spectacle to angels. But why do I go back to former times? When you, in our own time, engaged the French at Mortemer, did not the French prefer flight to battle, and use their spurs instead of their swords

Attached: william_the_conqueror.jpg (805x1000, 239.23K)

Poundburry missed the point. It lacks soul. It looks like it’s a movie set

period of mourning lad. nobody wants to see willies on the telly at a time like this.

in france they call them barm le poos

this nigga's granddad really be named after a caramel sweetie

lol

gonna cook pizza then watch some anime

Dadberg used to read an entire big fuck off novel every fucking day, lad was addicted to reading. Just drank beer and read sci fi or fantasy novels. Meanwhile I can’t even concentrate enough to read a book properly, I just forget everything as soon as I read it

It missed the point because it has a dearth of vegetation

What can i say... it began with Rollo who didnt roll over. Roll over Rollo.

White girls beneath the black man forever

dont know how you can drink and read desu at least read anything serious
the alcohol takes over too much which is more bearable with "passive" entertainment but not with books

chill out asf

weirdo

le petit barm de merde

'za and aldi vino for me x

Attached: 1647699303551.gif (98x100, 9.31K)

Hey we did the 'my ancestor :-)' meme back in the 1950s

Attached: 202209140721127899.jpg (700x856, 74.27K)

mfs be like "when the boys getting here"

the same mfs when the boys get here:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1662771255516714.webm

people should be made to leave their babies outside westminster hall and collect them after they've filed past the coffin. can't trust babies to keep quiet.

black

tbf all new builds look like that. i think it's that they're too clean. looks unseemly

pain de merde, non?

Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a sexual assault that occurred in Great Yarmouth.

The incident happened on Sunday 7 August 2022 around 8.40pm where teenage girl was sexually assaulted on a bus between Great Yarmouth and Bradwell.

norfolk.police.uk/news/latest-news/cctv-appeal-following-sexual-assault-great-yarmouth

Attached: GY Bus 1.png (582x363, 314.8K)

its because of dopamine tolerance, most people have the same problem these days. only solution is to not go on the internet for a few months

"clean your inbox" they said

Attached: image_2022-09-15_221206619.png (112x27, 1.52K)

Just dip a lolly in strong spirits.

doctor or lawyer

it's the lack of hedges

The NSPPC has condemned a perverted maths teacher who has been jailed for sexually assaulting three teenage girls, including at a Birmingham school. Taimoor Muhammad was sentenced to three years in prison for committing the "grossest breach of trust".
Muhammad, 29, of Richmond Road, Yardley, had previously admitted 11 charges of sexual assault and was jailed for three years at Birmingham Crown Court. The NSPCC has now slammed Taimoor for his actions.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/nspcc-condemns-sick-teacher-who-25014942

Almost 20000 in mine now. haha

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Taskmaster will officially return on Thursday Sep 29th (2 weeks from today)

OK. Be about your business now.

Eh. I'm from Manhattan. Most of my friends growing up were Jewish. Intelligent, charismatic people

what are we like

hate that song

Looks nice

youtu.be/HfFx5UvzSxc

Maybe don't take your baby or child out on an 8 hour shuffling queue just to see some coffin they've seen on tv?

I’m going to write a post pressing the predicted text from now but it will probably not work out here with the people that are going on to end of the year and the next day of the month and the week is fine with me and my parents are getting together for some reason so I’m just trying not to get out to the beach with them and I’m getting a little more comfortable with my clothes and stuff for the girls to go watch a few things on my mind if they are still interested and then I’ll head over to my place and I’ll head there and I’ll get them in a little while I’m in a shower lol

Attached: photo.jpg (720x297, 36.17K)

need a peng greek ting

Four young men were "strutting about as if they owned the town" when three women were knocked out cold by one of them, a court heard. Mohammed Yasin hit the victims, in their late 20s to early 30s, in Norfolk Place, Nottingham, in the early hours of October 4, 2019.

The women had been to Goose Fair, then bars in Nottingham, when one of them was looking to relieve herself and ended up in Norfolk Place, a side street off Upper Parliament Street, where Yasin had parked his shiny VW Golf.
And he addressed Yasin, saying: "One only has to look at that footage for a single moment to realise how shameful your conduct was on that night. Four young Asian men strutting about as if they owned the town."

nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/3-women-were-knocked-out-7590107

they really said "put the green screen to convert the video into 2D format" and then put it on the computer screen

Bizarre place.

i’m going to write a post pressing the predicted text from now on and then i’ll be able to see the text and then i’ll be ready to go to sleep and then i’ll be back to sleep for a while so i can wake up and see the text from the last text i sent you and then i will be ready to go to sleep so i can get up and sleep again tomorrow and tomorrow and then i will be up for the rest of the day and the rest of the day so i can sleep again and sleep again.

>post 'Visit Hull' in /brit/ twice
>some cunt steals it for a name and starts giving money to strangers
bit weird that
you lads SHOULD visit though

Attached: hull-1.jpg (1600x1067, 502.48K)

just want to become a subsistence farmer at this point tbqh
sick of it all

sounds like some roasties got thot patrolled

so many people crossing themselves at the lying in state

/brit/ reacts to Queen Elizabeth’s top 10 RAUNCHIEST moment

i hate web developers, youre all so dense and just, bad at life. youre below me; if youre doing a web dev course currently, youre below web devvs, and after, youll be a web dev, but, both of you are below me, regardless. youre so bad its insane and i hate you. you really ought to know

Attached: image_2022-09-15_221902629.png (1365x646, 12.24K)

why would you ever watch TV?

swear I've seen this bloke turn up in a stream I was watching

Sounds like they flirted with him, he jumped the gun instead of casually inviting them back to his house, they realised he was a bit inexperienced and tried to back out even though he was hot, so he patrolled them

brainlet

Visit Motherwell

Attached: Motherwell.jpg (976x549, 70.99K)

I'm going to write a post pressing the predicted text for the first game on Friday night as the last time we went back we were all good friends told me not about you too babe you like to meet up with them and you won't be able to help me with anything but wasting time

look who's there

Attached: 3354356.jpg (1080x609, 58.18K)

hull is a shithole
fuck off

so anyways,

I just don't like Poundbury. It's like something the chinese would do

Looks too modern

poo is watery

Attached: 1647699303543.jpg (100x85, 3.42K)

an agent of his holiness merely checking that the deed is done

Mogg and his sprogs

Attached: 335436.jpg (1095x613, 54.68K)

woods not brown enough
looks unfinished

saw grant schapps as well earlier

mad how people say scotland is nice
it's just brown, barren hills with identikit grim towns dotted about
apart from orkney, culross and that one street in edinburgh, is there anywhere that can be considered fit for human habitation?

screaming
who posted poo barm in Any Forums
desuarchive.org/mu/thread/111302997/#q111308931

lad in work said he got a vasectomy, said after it he had to wait two weeks until orgasming again and when he came it was the worst pain he had ever felt

still not recognised anyone from the live stream and io've watched it like 12 hours today

The family Nanny on the right

no one says scotland is nice

Attached: Illustration of King Edward III's visit to King Arthur's tomb at Glastonbury Abbey.jpg (1150x720, 686.18K)

Got soviet vibes

Attached: 1654458341940.jpg (1920x1283, 665.51K)

Attached: IwQSTfgm3wVWMXW9.webm (576x756, 2.58M)

Going to look on grindr again for a man who shares my passion for 20th century European politics

Any many who willingly neuters himself deserves to suffer

Nobody wants to go to Hull mate

so what's the whitest city in england then

>every woman on earth wants to fuck idris elba
>he still gets cucked

Attached: idris1.png (709x373, 32.63K)

awful little cunt, should be shot for this

must be the last of his manhood dying

sunderland

need a pro ana vibes sky ferreira lily rose depp smokes cigs eats nothing vibes gf
you know what i mean?

Do you reckon Limmy hears his ex gf getting railed when he walks past her room? Probably wanks to it

we live in the future. embrace it.

Attached: 1663275052316183[1].webm (448x832, 2.98M)

based

lol did he get cucked by a white boy? how else would it be immediately obvious lol

love how the other fella tries to hold him up

he has 5 kids so he might as well get snipped

What a stupid asshole

get the stable diffusion lads on it pronto

corr would love to spaff inside her

truro, but for a proper city-sized city it'd have to be hull or plimuff

Pure coincidence

wowzers trousers
you make sexualised images of celebrities on your computer?
thats mad

>all his kids in matching get-up
toff freak

just think of what the US government already has

seems like it

school uniform you moron

>he has 5 kids so he might as well troon out
same logic

i understand you might not think the fridge looks very good, but i did do a bad job at it - and i did, its bad... but it is still saving me money! it is working! i think... about 4 pence. which is 1 pence below another saving, one which i might try keep working out to get that 5 pence saving each day and bring down my electricity bill to < £1.00

doing stable diffusions of my ex gf