So who was the Chosen One?

So who was the Chosen One?

Attached: Star-Wars-9-Will-Anakin-and-Luke-return-to-help-Rey-2141088.jpg (590x350, 47.45K)

Anakin. Anything else is non-canon.

Nobody. It was all a plot device to motivate fighters.

Ben Skywalker. He and Vestara will take the place of the Ones with Abeloth as the mother and Luke as the father. It will be kino.

Attached: d5fqv73-1b1cdc7e-1126-4815-9b2d-bd35a97eed8b.jpg (774x976, 374.14K)

Jar Jar

It was supposed to be Anakin but Luke took his place according to George. Although he apparently wanted to have Leia revealed as the true Chosen One in his proposed sequel trilogy ideas.

Paul altreides

The Chosen One shit was always stupid as fuck.

>not Leto II
Paul is a weak willed faglet.

Yeah whereas the super powerful swamp goblin training a 19 year old boy to move rocks with his brain so he can blow up a moon sized planet killing space station was very intelligent

Attached: 1657422075328.jpg (428x534, 18.94K)

Anakin was the one who brought balance to the force though sorry pumpkin

Correct, Cumguzzlo. Prequelfags deserve what Star Wars is now.

prequels are still much better than the sequels

So he WAS trained then? Interesting.

Prequel haters made their bed and don't want to lie in it.

Rey Skywalker

Its their fault

Attached: tenor (5).gif (498x332, 2.19M)

>wanted to have Leia revealed as the true Chosen One in his proposed sequel trilogy ideas
Well if he had his way with bringing Maul back Anakin couldn't have fulfilled the prophecy.

Anakin was the Chosen One, but the Tragedy of it all is that he un-chose himself.

I didn't even want more Star Wars. The story was over in 1983.

Who said he wasn't?

The chosen one bullshit was one of TPM's worst offenses. Chosen one trope in general is one of the lamest copouts in storytelling. "I don't want to put in the work to show my character growing and making a name for themselves so I'll just say they are a prophecy child, that's a good trick!" But if I were forced to take it seriously then I'd say Anakin was more of a "figurative" chosen one whereas Rey was very painfully literal.

The stupidest part is writers using the word balance as a substitute for peace and love