Can Thor be fixed or is it too late?

Can Thor be fixed or is it too late?

Attached: (de)evolution of Thor.png (1463x1355, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably too late. hemsworth was ready to call it quits but he had such fun making ragnarok he's sticking for a while. so funny thor is what he does now

He's going to be super serious if the next director wants it to be in avengers 7

Too late. For some reason the unwashed masses actually liked Ragnarok. At least in IW that managed to find a happy medium between serious Thor and meme Thor

Funny Thor being the only Thor we have isn’t much fun but fools like you forget how ridiculously boring Thor was as a character before. This is why Infinity War Thor is obviously the best version of him in MCU history.

I agree that Thor sucked the most in 1 and 2, but his complete change in 3 was ridiculous. The whole movie sucks, but I'm somehow alone in thinking this.

Infinity War Thor was mostly serious though. His only comedic moments were with the Guardians. He's very somber for the rest of the movie, especially when talking about his dead family.

>Thor, son of Odin.
>Surtur, son of... a bitch, you're still alive!

It's sad, they want to add Herc to MCU when he's pretty much what Thor in the MCU is now, a jokester retard with a heart of gold, meanwhile Thor is waaay more serious in the comics.

Not without recasting. Hemsworth wanted it this way.

i'm still mad I laughed

Then recast him. He's a dog shit actor anyway.

Thor beaming down in a bolt of lightning to fight Thanos's army caused the only legitimate popoff I've ever seen watching a MCU film. The character will never be that over again.

Thor somehow makes Starlord look like the serious one now.

They're going to be frat bros and that could be good depending or how they approach it or utter shit

Hemsworth is a better comedic actor than a dramatic one. Way more charisma. Thor in Thor 1 & the first Avengers movie was pretty dry and lame.

That said, Hemsworth has done better with the serious bits in recent movies like Infinity War. Of course you could write Thor to be funny minus Taika's stupid bullshit, while having it still be a serious movie (like Ragnarok should have been) but because Ragnarok was successful, it's that kiwi kike or nothing.

Waika Tahiti ruined the franchise with Thor 3. He just pissed all over it. I gave up after that.

It's sad Thor 1 is in my top 3 capeshit movies, I think Chris Hemsworth is a nice lead too, but he gets wasted by this incompetent maori-larping fraud.

Natalie Portman basically ruined Thor 2, and they fucking brought her back AGAIN like what the fuck just stop.

Attached: OdinThroneRoomBigger.jpg (1349x899, 167.97K)

>can this soulless jewish product which was created to sell comics and toys which was copypasted Germanic mythology be saved?

we were fucking robbed

Attached: thorf5.jpg (906x1350, 315.87K)

I’ve seen people say “That’s how you do superhero movies”. It was at that moment I knew I was done for good with Marvel. I don’t know why it’s such a divisive movie. Either love or hate it.

>favorite MCU: Incredible Hulk

is that an actual set?

Early comic book Thor was pretty based, actually.

Attached: 6ibzeD8.jpg (988x1500, 590.12K)

Skurge was the best thing in Ragnarok.

>actual set?
Those don't exist anymore.

Is "Thor 1 and 2 are actually good" the new "the prequels are good"?

>You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!
MCU had some kino moments with excellent actors but they threw that shit away in favour of le quippy humour.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays

The success of Avengers 1 completely changed everything. Fuck Joss Whedon.

>5'10 Herc
>Frat bro
kek

"good" in the sense that characters were actually differentiable, not just walking joke machines

The first 2 Thor movies are HARD carried by Loki. Thor 2 was still the worst Phase 1 movie aside from maybe Iron Man 2 though.

Tthat looks stupid as fuck. Cape shitters always go on about how capeshit would be better if it followed the comics but then when you look at the comics it's this badly drawn trash with dialogue for 8 year olds

It's outright genius compared to the shit Marvel is putting out now.

But Thor was always fun...
Fun =/ retarded