Have any of you ever been to a psychologist? How do I even pick one?

Have any of you ever been to a psychologist? How do I even pick one?

Attached: 1658937426059075.jpg (900x900, 59.45K)

Imagine being a thirdie and having money for a shrink lol

nope

Pick the hottest female psych you can find

When a woman spends weeks and months breaking through all your emotional barriers to finally uncover your true inner self it fills her with an unstoppable lust. It’s a woman’s dream to break through a mans cold exterior and find his sensitive soul

Speaking from experience best sex you will have

nope

coomer brain retard

I go weekly to a therapist
I just complain about everything and everyone for 1 hour it's pretty good

dont go to a psychologist, they're a scam
go to a psychiatrist because they can at least give you meds

scammer and a fraud

No, and I'll never use one.

take control of the interrogation and self diagnose for what you need

No woman, and I mean NO woman wants to see a man be a vulnerable little bitch, and especially doesn't want to see a man cry. Nothing dry them up faster. As professionals they'll work with you and try to help you, but they'll see you as they would someone who has AIDS or cancer. Not remotely a sexual person.

that’s what women say who post exclusively about therapy and drugs on their social media while masquerading as a professional

i'm not sane enough to be needed a psychologist
psychologists may help you if your cat died or something, although if you hate talking to random people it's not gonna help you either

also remember that psychologists are not doctors
>inb4 le clinical psychologists
you wont find them where you see the word "psychologist" or "therapist" written on, 99% of them work in either wards or mental hospitals

before you speak you should know your place we are not built equally.

i don't believe in psychology

Nope, it's what regular average women have demonstrated time after time. Women want to give a guy a hug from behind and lay their head on his shoulder and all the bad stuff is all better and the guy gets over whatever his problem is.

Yes all I could think of was how on earth some dork asking generic questions warranted a €80 per session bill

sounds like parasitic trash

Yeah for the last 6 years.
Didn't have to pick one, the system gave me one automatically once my diagnosis hunt began.

Attached: 1654793437957.jpg (1024x723, 59.76K)

You stick with the one WHO DOESN'T FUCKING TELL YOU TO IGNORE THE VOICES FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD

what voices? the ones in your head or the ones you psychotically applied to brazilanon

Women absolutely hate weakness in men unless said man is attractive in that case they wish nothing more than fixing him.

kill yourself

Yes, look for those who work with cognitive behavioral therapy