Nothing happens: the movie

Nothing happens: the movie

Attached: F4CEA720-6B86-43D6-AB1B-1F830B79DB58.jpg (1140x760, 145.45K)

To add insult to injury of watching this unbearably boring movie, the film itself is noisy as fuck and lacking in resolution. Sometimes, it feels like everything is /just/ out of focus enough to make you wonder if the film stock sucks dick or if Tarkovsky is a massive hack.
They didn't even have the sense to clean up the village dump they filmed it in, leading to shitty compositions with ugly looking clutter in the frame.

And yes, I do know about how the original film was lost and it had to be reshot on inferior film.

I'm surprised to hear that, because I thought the movie looked beautiful.

But yeah, it was very boring and should have been half the length, maybe even shorter.

iphone poster

Oh yeah, AND the insufferable dialogue that these faggots mutter to themselves ad nauseum.
No one except a niggerish wannabe french philosopher would speak like this, least of all some thief who goes around stealing shit from condemned land.
The flowery prose coming out of these particular characters' mouths comes off very disingenuous.

>ugh, literature is for boring pretentious faggots hahahahahaha

Stick to Capeshit faggot. The movie is aesthetically and historically significant

damn how does it feel to be dumber than this guy?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.67K)

filtered, phoneposter, sneed

>hurr durr
>if you don't like this, then you must like the other garbage
There's better movies that touch the soul faggot, and all without having to read poorly translated walls of text. Show me one gopnik who has ever empathized with this movie and I'll show you le tragic tortured genius wannabe.
The book was way better.

>“The film [Stalker] needs to be slower and duller at the start so that the viewers who walked into the wrong theatre have time to leave before the main action starts.”

Attached: tarkovsky-kapak-900x580.jpg (900x580, 95.62K)

Tarkovsky is the epitome the pretentious pseudo intellectual art house film director everyone makes fun of

this

Holy based, a literal pleb filter at the beginning of the movie

based

Staggeringly based

yet no one makes fun of Tarkovsky except for contrarian faggots on internet forums because they have a room temperature IQ and an attention span of a 5 year old

Why do psueds like to defend strand type media?

>the epitome the pretentious pseudo intellectual art house film director

Attached: 1657549492845.jpg (645x588, 33.36K)

To anyone in this thread who actually likes the movie, tell me why its good.

It's good because I like it

Attached: 1657549604332.jpg (500x500, 31.07K)

>They didn't even have the sense to clean up the village dump they filmed it in, leading to shitty compositions with ugly looking clutter in the frame.
Lel

I like it because I don't get it