Here's the highest skyscraper in the EU (if you don't count Russia as Europe, then highest in the Europe)...

Here's the highest skyscraper in the EU (if you don't count Russia as Europe, then highest in the Europe). It just got finished. Thoughts?

Attached: Varso_05.2022.jpg (3740x3740, 2.82M)

Attached: varso.jpg (620x413, 70.21K)

SOVLESS

this is actually good

classicool design

Trivia: Palace of Culture and Science (on the right) was second highest building in Europe for like a 30 years.

Attached: sunset.png (1440x961, 1.99M)

I think it looks pretty dumb

altho parking look shitty, but its technically not part of building

we normally have some underground parking or similar

Show me Georgian skyscrapers.

if it were the 1970s it'd probably be pretty impressive I guess

Attached: 1663272060545.jpg (1160x2015, 1.07M)

>Built with German money

they actually have some, like 50 storey hotels

First photo is from May (when it was still in the construction), I don't think the parking is pernament.

All skyscrapers are SOVLESS

built by bangladeshi architect

Well yeah, that's why I asked. I want to see some.

HB Reavis is Slovak company.

i was just oppressed by the height of it !

Attached: 97a2efb8-9c61-4dd7-8002-001b07335f6f.jpg (1280x720, 144.63K)

yes, it looks pretty good as a part of the skyline eh? I've been to the skydeck, it is hard to breathe on a windy day.

Attached: 1663272409724.jpg (2048x1365, 2.26M)

i can tell

Attached: 304811851-3072041189.jpg (300x225, 12.87K)

Turks build skyscraper in Warsaw, it looks very different from the rest of the skyline.

Attached: atlas.jpg (1667x2500, 2.76M)

when will Poles finally build a skyscraper in Poland? 40 million country doesn't have real estate companies big enough to handle it lmao

It's like buying a Countach because you had posters of it in your room when you were a kid, it's outdated and pathetic. Chinese did the same, wasting money on useless dick waving symbols to show they were finally developing.

>waaah skyscraper bad
this is why the EU is being left behind by the rest of the world

Warsaw Unit, Q22, Skyliner and others were built by Poles.

post you cowdung village (we wuz romans tho)

And that's why Warsaw will be buissness center for the CEE.

Poland is in the EU, clinical retard. And only Eastern Europe falls for the skyscraper meme, as they lack taste.

>all those genuine Polish names straight from Pan Tadeusz

They don't. Prague don't build the skyscrapers. There are no decent skyscrapers in Kyiv.

>only Eastern Europe

>what is Frankfurt

Attached: 1620px-2019_Warszawa_Atlas_Tower.jpg (1620x2160, 671.29K)

If they would build them in the 18th century Poland, they would name them in Latin. Polish will never will be international language, cope with it. But actually, bishop Nycz is going to build Nycz Tower. Are you buying?

Ah yes, I forgot that exists.

One of the less desirable Germ cities, despite - or precisely because - they went for the skyscraper meme.

You know it's not an accomplishment to have sky scrappers at all? We have a bunch of them in Beirut yet it's a complete shithole here. Having traditional european architecture is much more admirable.

>traditional european architecture is much more admirable
Germans destroyed it.

Restore them

euros cant into skyscrapers

>Germans
Car culture.

Lebanon is cute

But beforehand, we built it :3

We rebuilt the Royal castle, Old Town, Łazienki park. But rebuilding literaly whole city is impossible.
Fuck off.

Attached: warsaw.jpg (1200x921, 612.8K)

frankfurt is one of the worst cities here.

Yes, we are cute and valid but at the same time a shithole lol
Pass laws that gives incentives for developers to build trad architecture, or at least try and make it cohesive. Tall skyscrapers with old buildings in the same city is weird.