I just donated $100 to a twitch thot. She thanked me by name and did a little dance for me...

I just donated $100 to a twitch thot. She thanked me by name and did a little dance for me. Then suddenly another viewer donated $500 and she forgot all about me.

Attached: 1556770952234.jpg (657x527, 54.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Sweden#Enforcement_of_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k....keep me posted

which one

Just means you have out donate others

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You knew what you were in for, the only one to blame is you.

You've hit rock bottom my dude. Time to get your shit together before it's too late

have some dignity and pay for a whore who'll actually fuck you

Bro...

Swedes do this and then turn around and tell us they suffer

get a rope and kill yourself retard

You could've gave me the 100 dollars and I would've done the same thing without the little dance

This. You have to be a whale to get egirls nowadays.

Give me $100 and I'll make my sister sleep with you.

Not him but buying sex is illegal here

>She thanked me by name and did a little dance for me
well, now you know you are just some money cow while she is banging her chad bf 24/7 and laughing

travel to my shithole of a country or to Thailand and spend your hard earned money with lots of sex. I would recommend my country due to our variety with our whores and our cheap prices to obtain them.

As it is here, too; yet I still sold myself lol.

I would never pay that much money for sex despite being an incel virgin
Women are allowed to sell, you just arent allowed to buy

Give me $1k and we will send her money from stolen credit card which will eventually get refunded and she will have to pay the paypal commission for those

Why the fuck would you spend money on a woman who you've never met and will never meet?

you have to donate more to get back at him

your loss. Remember that you only live once and things will never magically change if you keep living your life the same way. Women won't knock on your door and open their legs to you

bro you live in fucking sweden, the land of degenerates, you seriously think someone gives a fuck?

People go to prison for it. The Swedish justice system is very conservative and strict when it comes to sex and drugs. You won't find a single "red light district" in the whole country.

>Women are allowed to sell, you just arent allowed to buy
whaaaat? this doesn't make sense at all

don't give up bro. next time donate 1000 dollars

prostitutes do offer themselves so there must be a market for it
there probably is some website where you just pay a girl and go to her place, not some brothel
also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Sweden#Enforcement_of_law
apparently no one has ever been imprisoned for it and there's a low chance you will actually ever get caught. why are you such pussy

>apparently no one has ever been imprisoned for it
That's wrong. The article they're referring to was written 12 years ago and by feminists seeking to put more men into prison.

I think the idea is to give women a chance to make money without it being illegal and finding a pimp but it's still a crime for the buyer. It's the same here too

Just go to Denmark then

broo but think of all the poor women, what will they do without money? and then just lock up the evil men that give them money

op kill yourself, unironically

You could've fucked a hooker for the same amount of money, the difference being that she actually needed your money. Instead you donated it to a millionaire (most famous Twitch streamers are)

Pathetic. You think the BBC gives women money for little dances?