Supernatural

Dad's on a hunting trip.
And he hasn't been home in a few days .

Attached: 1.jpg (375x500, 108.45K)

>download the first 3 seasons for a nostalgia trip
>they're a rip from a streaming service that replaced all the dadrock
fuck

>streaming service that replaced all the dadrock

Attached: but... why.webm (581x327, 131.06K)

i assume the rights to use the tracks ran out or some shit

'cado on the 'natural

Attached: 1642856138624.jpg (1280x720, 55.63K)

Holy shit I'm glad I didn't download the amazon rips then

Attached: 1644115102361.png (550x535, 198.01K)

Fuck Amazon

Anyone else watching Walker with Moose? It's a little jarring to see Sam playing someone other than himself. At least the spin-off with Crowley in it has him playing a scheming and perfidious mayor

Chuck Norris is Walker. Not some knuckle-dragger.

It's usually the media format that's the issue. Like when TNT or whoever is reairing the show, they're fine. DvD, streaming, etc are different licenses.

Okay boomer

I literally just finished watching all five seasons for the first time like a few minutes ago. What a great goddamn show that was. I know there are ten more but I'm going to treat it like I did with Scrubs and SG1 and not go past what I think are natural endpoints.

Feels great that I downloaded a full HD torrent of the first 5 seasons years ago. And of course it's with all the original music.

I can't push through s11-15 it's just so fucking bad

S6 7 and 9 are ok then everything else is shit except for baby and scoobynatural I refuse to watch the end of this something something cas gets fat and God comes back from what I could make out skipping through it.

just dont

I wish my dad would leave for a few days…

>want to goon all day
>dad calls me to do some fucking chore
>have to nut and won’t be able to goon again for hours at which point he will interrupt me again with more pointless tasks
It hurts so bad bros. I could see it if I was still a teenager but I’m about to be 30 when do I get some privacy ffs

>30yo and the father still has to give him subtle nudges to do more than just touch his dick all day

Attached: 1624060539507.png (212x218, 60.87K)

you're missing out if you dont delve further, they're very competent seasons after the misstep of 6

11-15 is just too much, they could've ended it at 11 desu that would've been fine. Although the ending of season 14 was enjoyable, even if they didn't do anything with it in the following season

I'm glad I watched all of it but whatever season they starting fucking around with the demon tablet could have been the last I think. I really thought having Kevin finally decipher the demon tablet would mean they figure out a way to prevent demons from entering earth. Then beam all the angels back up to heaven. Purgatory was already sealed off. That would mean most of the problems would be solved.

Combine that with British MoL story. Since they showed they had already completely removed all supermatural problems over there.