Comedy

>comedy
>dog literally dies

Attached: MV5BYTdiZGY1MTctMjQzYy00ZTc0LThiM2EtY2U2OGIwYjBiNTM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1480, 101.46K)

Lmao. fuck dogs

Based. Egyptians worshipped cats for a reason

Mashallah, fuck dogs.

Leaf

Any other movie Wilson did except for Meet the Parents?

Stop it. Dogs are friends. You don't fuck friends.

Because they were cucks?

I would kill a dig right now with my bare hands if that meant saving the life of a person

Midnight in Paris is nice.

>be white
>kiss dog on mouth
>after dog eats its own shit and kicks own ass
Fuck is wrong with you?

>be brown
>fuck goats
>be asian
>fuck bats
i'd rather pet a dog

Most people would
Lol

Dog-lovers base their whole case on these commonplace, servile, and plebeian qualities, and amusingly judge the intelligence of a pet by its degree of conformity to their own wishes.

Catlovers escape this delusion, repudiate the idea that cringing subservience and sidling companionship to man are supreme merits, and stand free to worship aristocratic independence, self-respect, and individual personality joined to extreme grace and beauty as typified by the cool, lithe, cynical, and unconquered lord of the housetops.

The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance.

And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something,

so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice.

It's a comedy, isn't it?

Yea with your mouth on their anus, you white freak

My dog literally died yesterday

Attached: 1516107459859.png (967x954, 554.26K)

WOW THANKS FOR SPOILERS FUCKING PRICK

I'm really sorry to hear that, user

Egyptians are just as cucked as dogfags if not worse

yeah catfags are cucks I agree

there is "people" ITT that unironically like cats.
no wonder there is a bunch of incels in this board