What compels a man sitting in germany to roleplay as ancient iranians?

what compels a man sitting in germany to roleplay as ancient iranians?

Attached: 146794916_188135146427571_3992736984307507893_n.jpg (526x789, 166.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/163469013/#163469013
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mostly the humiliation of having to suck french cock in the post-WWI era.

نژاد اریایی بزرگترین دروغ لارپه در کل تاریخ ولی حقیقتا اولین کس ها که لوغت "اریایی" استفاده کرده بودن ایرانی ها بودن، زمان قدیم ۲۰۰۰ سال پیش. اون موقع این کلمه بیشتر راجع به زبون بود، نه نژاد

Attached: ET8VFnYWoAATw3Y.jpg (1024x800, 86.15K)

>what compels a man sitting in germany to roleplay as ancient iranians?
because "germany" as a single country is a new meme
those people have no identity and actual culture
they need to steal it
like how germanics stole the roman culture and identity when they looted rome's remains

because he is not german you dumb little de facto semite

go back to brown land then

It's just 19th century misconceptions of history and the archeological record. Some people like arthur de gobineau believed darius the great was a blue eyed blond white man that led a bunch of white people to europe. 19th century pseudoscience held that there was a "caucasian" race just because the term's coiner thought caucasians looked cool. Now we know that actually, the original iranians migrated from europe to the steppe, and replaced the indigenous civilization of the iranian plateau with the median, parthian and persian civilizations and created one of the first mutt societies in recorded history.

>self insert gigachads
ewww

that said, no idea, realistically iran as a civilizaiton or a people is mostly worthless, i infer it's just to devaluate (you) even further mixed with some misconceptions of 18 and 19th century archeology just to assert other races were, beyond any reasonable doubt, a scrap of garbage

germany stands very VERY above iran or whatever sand"people" you can imagine out of the top of your head and it's not even a competition, the only period humanity saw a change radical enough since the neolithic revoution was the last half of millenium, there is not much i can think about iran out of the top of my head to compare it, beyond the indoeuropean precedent it had and hitler loved

Attached: 124914141_21.png (420x302, 178.92K)

Fanfiction was literally all they had after being brutally raped. Please understand.

makes a lot of sense!
let me guess, he had jewish ancestors? kek cope less

Whats with this iranian and having germs and peripherals living rent-free on his head.
I genuinely see no reason for a iranian to care about germans, is like a jap caring about poles.

Its just an inferiority complex that causes spontaneous cope-seethe or something?

Attached: Pepe.jpg (647x567, 27.74K)

Because an Iranian guy beat him up at work and he had to quit his job. European chuds hate us in general, just because we're from the shittle east region. I wish all my fellow Iranian people would leave that horrible chud continent and move to America and Canada.

Attached: کسخل المانی.jpg (1080x739, 181.58K)

Wait, I thought you were asking about that German chud who wrote that rage paragraph about us, nvm.

persian reading comprehension

No i meant op, the german was obviously acting defensive towards op post, but i see this iranian poster daily and very often, he's always serthing about some kind of german/anglo/scandi out of nowhere, i don't see what would cause this fixation, i never saw a scandi or german talking about iran in this century

>but i see this iranian poster daily and very often
take your meds

He's just joking around and busting their balls because of the "Aryan" meme because chuds post about it on Any Forums. We don't care about Europe, we only care about America and Canada.

?

Attached: 1623876555957.png (730x184, 55.59K)

who knows and even more importantly who cares about som internett rando

Cope, 90% times i come across a iranian post is seething about anglos or germs

>Thread about Germany
>Argentina flag rushes to defend it
Where was your grandpa from, Gonzalez?

99% of the argentine posts I see are seething towards
>brazilians
>italians
>indians
arguably worst posters even worse than iranians

خخخخ به این شیزوفرنیک (یو) نده

iranians are the most mutted aryans (indo-european)
north western europeans are 80%+ genetically similar to ancient aryans
basically all civilization was built by the white man
ancient persia was, then it got mutted, same as rome and greece

این تو بودی باش دعوا کردی؟ خخخخخخ

desuarchive.org/int/thread/163469013/#163469013

Attached: خخخ.jpg (1080x1867, 277.69K)

>iranians are the most mutted aryans (indo-european

1. We're barely "mutted"

2. There's no such thing as "Aryan", it used to mean Indo European language speaker, now it's a larpy buzzword for Hindu nationalists and Neo Nazi chuds

3. Indo European is a language family, not an ethnicity or race

Attached: Cisgender Iranian dna results.jpg (602x602, 131.38K)

هههه نه این من نبودم
>april 22
این که مال خیلی وقت پشیه

>it used to mean Indo European language speaker
Never was

>Hindu nationalists
Hindu nationalists reject Aryan invasion theory Danny

you literally don't know what you are talking about
how can a language spread 5000 years ago but not race?
do you have any brain cells at all

iranians also got mutted a LONG time ago so it won't show up on any dna test

احتمالا همون کسخله دوباره برگشت فکر کرد تو همون پستر ایرانی دیگه هستی

>tf
>tp

Attached: Cisgender Iranian dna results 7.png (1476x982, 672.97K)

Cope more chud, we were always the indigenous people of the Iranian plateau which is between Central Asia/South Asia and the Levant/Caucasus

Attached: Cisgender Iranian dna results 6.jpg (1800x1384, 180.92K)

>tf
>tp
there is no country more mutted than brazil

Attached: 1559327950673.jpg (8199x6167, 3.34M)

Stop lying

Good, it's a meme

Attached: Cisgender Iranian dna results 8.jpg (960x960, 117.68K)

Why do you brought this Any Forums shit threads here, besides polcel larpers literally no german on existence even knows where iran is on a map
if you wanted to argue about 19th century delusions just go Any Forums, there is a reason i use this board instead of schizo central, don't contaminate it

Attached: pepe_neutral_no_lips.jpg (1024x937, 54.04K)