Can any of them ever become first world?

Attached: svdamerica.png (1200x1573, 343.08K)

The CIA won't allow it. If the US ever collapses then maybe Chile and Uruguay can become firstie.

you would think USA was holding them back, but Argentina hasn't even been touched in 27 years and people there contemplate suicide just by looking at a box of toothpaste

Attached: 1657556315776.jpg (500x373, 16.9K)

>hasn't even been touched in 27 years
That's just it, damage done, the opportunity to industrialize off agricultural exports came and went a century ago.

If Portugal can be considered first world, Chile also can.

Chile if they stop of being assholes. Beside we need to take back to all venezuelans to their fucked country they are fucking to every single country in south america

Ah claro. I noticed a lot of south american cunts (notably argentina and colombia) have venezuelan diaspora and I didn't realize why until now. The californians of latinx america

You’re retarded if you think Colombia was gonna be a black Switzerland or something in the 20th century

I have hope for Chilebros

Brazil or Chile.
French Guiana is literally France and Uruguay is already first world.
Argentina is so bad that bolivians are running back to their country.

brazil will never be the first world. thank you portugal for flooding my country with africans, i pray every day for another earthquake in Lisbon.

I don't care about this first world thing
I just want to bring death to Amerikka

>Argentina is so bad that bolivians are running back to their country.
Who'll sell them cheap stolen phones now?

He's clearly talking about Argentina and colombia, Iki

Nope and it really doesn't matter, unless you're from Venezuela or some of the other really shitty parts life here is good enough without all the cons from being a firsty

no, none of us can revert time and join NATO before the USSR fell to be considered "the first world"
but some of us are joining the OCDE

Attached: 1612470804276.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Our blacks didn't elect Bolsonaro.

wasn't talking about here, Geography fucked this place from the start, CIA funded death squads were ancillary. You were discussing Argentina

No. This region is doomed, well Chile and Uruguay might be exceptions.
lmao, your cunt was shithole before my country became one, in fact that's why some of your people came here to build slums before Chavez took power and that's why your people continue to move to argentina. I'm glad you guys are getting the slum scum my cunt doesn't needs.

uruguay is

exactly, they can't even help us with fixing the economy they leech on