Westworld 4

>"MAEVE, LOOK, I'M ACTING!!!"
-Aaron Paul (written by Jonathan Nolan)

Attached: westworld-4-caleb-flies-.jpg (1014x554, 30.81K)

I stopped watching after S1. Didn't even watch the S2 premiere.

You missed a lot. Humans are now being controlled by music, that trigger flies that live inside of them, who in turn are being controlled by parasites. Also, Ed Harris is there.

Attached: MIB-westworld-s4-.jpg (709x399, 19.9K)

Well, no thanks! I'd rather watch the Westworld with the hot girls anyway

Attached: file.png (2000x1409, 2.62M)

I've been skimming through S4, is the chicago park already over? Seems like the robots already rebelled, are we in the future all the time?

Did you miss where Maeve (black woman) tells Caleb that the revolution is just another park? It's an experience the guests can have. Basically Halores (black woman) recreated the revolution as a storyline acted out with fly-controlled humans and/or hosts.

Also I think the woman in Bernard's (black man) timeline is Caleb's daughter (black girl) just grown up. Probably Caleb's wife (black woman) passed away and Bernard (black man) has been in the Sublime (Matrix) for decades.

I think the timelines are:
>1) Caleb and Maeve in 1920s park
>2) Christina in Futureworld
>3) Bernard and Stubbs in the the far future real world

>get hype, James Marsden as Teddy is back!
>the season is almost halfway over and he's had 5 seconds of screen time and no dialogue across 3 episodes

>Christina's friend
>Caleb's wife
>Caleb's daughter
>Hale
>Maeve
>Maeve's daughter
>Bernard
>resistance leader in Bernard's time period

Are Ed Harris and Aaron Paul literally the only white people on this show?

By skimming I mean I am literally tapping "fast forward 10 seconds" all the time and not listening to any dialogue. I gave up on this show after S2 but still like to know what's happening.

I miss the shrink ray threads when season 1 aired

>Timelines

What? Is there time travel now? Or is this staggered stories like in season 1

If you like to know what happens, you could always watch it, instead of believing what Any Forums tards tell you

This shits still on?

Ed Harris is too good for this fucking garbage

Based. I do the same thing with countless worthless shows and Westworld is one of them and I'm also asking fa/tv/irgins here to summarize it for me. LMAO

Something to do with time progressing at different rates when you're shrunk

Bernard has been in the Sublime and he has seen all possible paths, in all of which the world is destroyed, bar one. We don't know yet if some of the storylines we are seeing are different timelines or just different time periods. Season 4 brought back a lot of the mystery of season 1.

We have Christina (Evan Rachel Wood) who seems to be in a Futureworld park but could also be in a simulation of possible events. We just don't know anything yet.

When will they explain the shrink ray technology?

Ed Harris said Season 5 will be the final one, we're currently in season 4. So at least they know ahead of time and can write toward their ending. Season 4 has honestly been the best since S1 so far. The show feels far more confident than in seasons 2 and 3.

>Ed Harris is too good for this fucking garbage

good choice. that s1-s2 quality drop is among the most severe i've ever seen. never bothered with s3

Shrink Ray will probably become canon at some point modern writers just ape off reddit and Any Forums memes anyway

>waste time skimming through episodes you have no interest in
>waste time asking 4channers to tell you what happened
>piece the story together from those two sources
based man, you sure are sticking it to Nolan

>Shrunk

I'm 99% certain I'm being trolled now.

Akecheta actually said in yesterday's episode that time in the Sublime is moving way faster than in the real world.

Season 2 Episode 4 with Ed Harris and the Delious found is 10/10 kino. It baffles me how season 1 is incredible, season 2 has a single episode that is good and after that it's certified trash forever. Also what's up with Aaron Pauls face in this? He's either crying or has this stupid expression all the time.

Unpopular opinion:
>Season 1: 10/10
>Season 2: 9/10
>Season 3: 5/10
>Season 4: 10/10

>what's up with Aaron Pauls face He's either crying or has this stupid expression
he took responsibility

>Wastes time replying to me
Sounds like I totally should listen to you.

What's the weapon buried in the desert Bernard mentioned? Rehoboam? Solomon? I heard someone theorize it might be some version of the Man in Black? Last season MIB said he wants to save the fucking world. That's the same thing Bernard said this episode.

Attached: wes4-mib.jpg (2000x1143, 956.46K)

Aaron's acting was really bad this episode, especially in the shooting scenes

Yes, that's why you are here for, as you said. To have people like me explain the plot of something you skim through to you. I'm gonna make it easy for you: Here's season 3, episode 1 in its entirety.

Attached: Westworld S03E01 in 120s.webm (320x180, 2.96M)

>you sure are sticking it to Nolan
Don't know where that came from. Take your meds.

>Season 1: 10/10
>Season 2: 5/10
>Season 3: 8/10
>Season 4: 8/10

The show is made by Jonathan Nolan, you think the show is shit yet still skim through it and have tards explain it to you after

Didn't read lol
Keep seething and wasting your time.

Didn't read it again.
Keep wasting your time. LMAO

Thank you for watching the show, discussing it and bumping the thread. If you have any further questions about its plot and characters, do ask me.