Did you guys watch Deep Water?

Did you guys watch Deep Water?

It's a movie where Ana de Armas keeps cuckolding Ben Affleck and he keeps killing her lovers

Attached: dark-water-affleck-de-armas-thriller.jpg (650x366, 47.2K)

Yes it was hilarious

is that actually the plot?

>Imagine breaking up after this movie

There were lots of shots of Ana's feet, the director is a pervert for sure

Attached: 212.webm (1040x1040, 2.85M)

Isn't that the movie about the oil rig that (((exploded)))?

Attached: 1648219042995.png (755x708, 288.41K)

not memeing. it 100% is

There's tons of scenes where she keeps bring her boyfriends to parties they have with their friends and going out to fuck them during them

Would you be friends with people like that? If you knew a guy and he'd keep bringing his wife's boyfriends to flirt with her and fuck her in your house to make sure you know he's getting cucked?

I wouldn't, it would make me uncomfortable. I also think it's quite sad.
I thought it was weird they have as many friends as they've had. I wouldn't want to hang out with people like that.

not sure if i that makes me want to watch it or not watch it

are you implying you're friends with people that just fuck in your house, but with their actual partners instead?

It's trash.

What goes on in the minds of couples who decide to partake in shit like cuckoldry? Cheap thrills?

>I watched it for the plot

Attached: Ana_de_Armas_Deep_Water_2022_35.50-36.00.webm (1920x1040, 2.96M)

Probably not something like "I hope prudish virgins on the internet don't judge me for this"

wannabe cuckhold here, it's mostly to mix things up if you have a boring sex life
I'm referring to open relationships not strict wife cuckholdry though
It used to be called "wife swapping" in the older generations

in this movie the girl is just a whore that loves getting drunk and needs excitement in her life (and being happy with a loving husband and daughter is too boring for her) while the guy loves her too much to leave her
No, but I'd rather have that than bringing in a bull to fuck his wife for him and dance with her all night and pay him 3 000$ for it too

Those are two entirely different beasts. Wife swapping while still open to risk is still within a contained environment. There are still "two married couples" involved in it. An open relationship just smells like disaster.

You think he tounged her anus off set?

I have seen it and honestly, it's just depressing. not even a good movie or entertaining

>"i'm gonna settle for this mediocre dick/pussy and then use the stability of this relationship to fuck dick/pussy attached to insane people. if it goes sideways i retreat to my stable relationship."
that's the impression i've gotten from every open relationship couple i talked to or observed in the wild.

this.
monocucks are the real cuckholds by being stuck with just one set of genitals

I downloaded it just for the Ana feet scenes
also that tall kid from Euphoria is in it too

How do they smell, bros?

she's gonna look like maggie gyllenhaal in a few years