Taking the claymation away made this look like a cheap Indian/Korean/Chinese CGI cartoon you'd see on Netflix

Taking the claymation away made this look like a cheap Indian/Korean/Chinese CGI cartoon you'd see on Netflix.

Attached: flushed away.jpg (1000x1478, 107.15K)

this movie was kino though. Le Frog was based as hell btw

Attached: latest[1].jpg (815x692, 112.13K)

I thought it was soulless trash. Chicken Run was the true soulkino.

>I've got a bum like a japanese flag
what did he mean by this

Attached: R (4).jpg (1066x799, 80.13K)

absolute kino
i want to fuck rita

Attached: file.png (640x741, 309.79K)

BASED

>take away the one thing that makes aardman films unique and it looks like generic shit

it's neither a great Aardman film or Dreamworks film (it wants to be both)

i can't enjoy it knowing that director shortly after directed the awful Astro Boy film

>from the creators of Shrek and Madagascar
bullshit. This wasn't made by Pacific Data Images

why does the character animation and lighting in this film look worse than in Shark Tale despite premiering 2 years after?

Kinda based

Aardman peaked early with The Wrong Trousers, but Chicken Run is still good

Nah, it looked great. Compared to other 2006 computer animated movies, I'd say it was upper tier in terms of looks. Not as good as Pixar's Cars (but you're just not going to beat Pixar when it comes to computer animation), but I'd say it was on par with -- if not slightly better than -- stuff like Barnyard, The Ant-Bully, and Ice Age: The Meltdown. There's definitely way worse if you look through a list of computer animated movies from 2006.

Attached: MV5BMTU2NDE0ODYyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ3NzAzMQ@@._V1_.jpg (771x1200, 297.2K)

>(but you're just not going to beat Pixar when it comes to computer animation)
This is such a meme. DreamWorks is by far the superior animation studio. Just compare the shitty CGI in A Bug's Life to the technical marvels of ANTZ.

Pretty much

Cars, Monster House, Happy Feet and Arthur & the Minimoys were the best CG films of 2006

Antz and Shrek 1 were made with Silicon Graphics, but Dreamworks then switched to Hewlett Packard. Unfortunately

>Monster House

Attached: Monster-House_njqdgf.jpg (1050x350, 65.39K)

>Hoodwinked, Doogal, Ice Age 2, The Wild, Over the Hedge, Cars, Monster House, The Ant Billy, Barnyard, Everyone's Hero, Open Season, Flushed Away, Arthur and the Minimoys
every theatrical CG film of 2006, in order of release date. Cars and Arthur were the best ones imo

Astro Boy was kino.
Unpozzed kino that was art unto itself
essential /poop/core

>ywn pump 40 kids into her womb

>Over the Hedge,
this got turned into a newspaper comic for some reason