I'm shocked that this couple still hasn't broke up yet, and what's worse, are the most stable Kardashian couple

I'm shocked that this couple still hasn't broke up yet, and what's worse, are the most stable Kardashian couple.

Attached: Couple-de-legende-Kylie-Jenner-et-Travis-Scott-se-separer-pour-mieux-se-retrouver.jpg (790x1018, 148.17K)

True love innit?

Did she successfully change races? She's fully white but looks MENA as fuck now

Am I supposed to know that nigger and that whore?

Not even cuck posting but why is it that women who could choose literally anyone as their mate pick black rappers?

What's even more crazy is that he cucks her regularly

Would any woman pick you tho?

acting like you are a retard pleb living under a rock doesn't make you look cool or interesting, buddy.

>tfw Kanye is literally Christian, and trying to show the good example for his community/people
>gets cucked and has to endure Kim's antics
>tfw Travis is literally your peek cheating afroamerican archetype not giving a fuck about women and fucking left and right even when he has child with Kylie
>Kylie is faithful as fuck and supporting him by any means
What did they mean by this?

Attached: doom react2.jpg (1198x1198, 1.48M)

>why does a high status woman choose a high status male

>You are a pleb because you don't know who this american negro is

interesting but at the same time I don't care

I have no idea who those people are.

He's famous

What brings the stability?

don't care about e-celeb shit
sage

Why didn't you say nigger racebait thread

It's a status symbol like she makes the money so she can afford a fuck gorilla partner.

this is what happens when you are in a website having at least 90% of basement dwelling autists, either acting like "don't know" extremely famous people to look cool "muh counter culture" or just being plain basement dwelling autists staying 24/7 on this website and doing nothing else all day, having no real friend or people to go out and hang out with, discuss mainstream stuff. Pretty pathetic, sad individuals, lol. And then watch them calling you a normie for that kek. Don't reply to them.

I mean this site is pretty much made FOR basement dwelling autists.

He groomed her

>She's fully white
since when were Armenians not MENA?

Coons believe people actually care about literal who's outside Americs

She ain't armenian. The Kardashians are half armenian. The jenners are fully white.

Its the american royal family.

Attached: Habsburgs in America.jpg (961x628, 206.54K)