Do you think if this is a wise decision or not?

Do you think if this is a wise decision or not?

Attached: file.png (752x801, 815.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i7RrK4Ei8ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes based I totally agree

holy based

He's a national hero unlike Charles

Steve Irwin wasn't a mommy's boy neet, and actually made something positive for Australia and their people
So yes

Irwin died attacked by an animal and Charles will die fucked by a savage nigger .
Irwin seems like the right choice

kino. Im a royalist but if they put irwin on the money thats based

Fucking based

No because he's too dumb.
You are now wondering who am I referring to.

Reichsfuhrer , nein? youtu.be/i7RrK4Ei8ws ...

Attached: images-2.jpg (246x205, 12.36K)

>Irwin died attacked by an animal and Charles will die fucked by a savage nigger .
So the same way?

What's with the Aussie obsession with Attack on Titan?

They should get rid of the monarchy but Steve Irwin is too recent. Maybe in a few more decades but right now he's still pop culture.

Really don't think Steve Irwin would have appreciated his legacy going towards currency, considering his general negative outlook on what money and big business have done to the wildlife here and abroad.
>Aussies demand
>Daily Mail
I'm guessing they cite some Facebook page with half a dozen likes, or something equally as vapid.

Mate liberals here are so insane they won't allow men worthy of being recognised the chance to be in the bill for being white and part of 'colonial Australia'.
My council in Melbourne used to be called Moreland. The guy who gave it that name, named it after his grandfather's plantation in the Carribbean. The Victorian govt will now change this long-standing name because apparently there used to be slaves on Moreland plantation ~150 years ago. The new name is undecided, but the likelihood of it being abbo gobbledygook is high.

sad. british history is something to be proud of not ashamed.

this thread convinced me that australia is reddit

>replacing monarchy with american style celebrity worship
yeah, im thinking this is peak australia

holy cringe

We should get shane warne on our money he was a far bigger national hero than steve irwin

they can, but i dunno why replace the king though, money has two sides, we have always had celebs on the other side of the money

based Aussies dabbing on other currencies