Does the average redditor represent what the average western normie is like? They all seem to be extremely ignorant...

Does the average redditor represent what the average western normie is like? They all seem to be extremely ignorant, pretentious and brainwashed by whatever media they like to consume.

Attached: 1646049304221.png (651x513, 275.97K)

>They all seem to be extremely ignorant, pretentious and brainwashed by whatever media they like to consume.
and you're totally enlightened or what? face it every group has people like that

I wouldn't say that, but I'm aware of my own ignorance.

yeah, average easterners too

Nobody likes redditors, user.

No

>every group has people like that
Thirdies know they are tarded

reddit and Any Forums aren't normie websites, it's mostly nerds, losers and computer scientists/programmers. This is why irrelevant american politicians like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez seem to be very popular there, whereas in reality they're higly unpopular.
Normies are on Instagram and Facebook. Also reddit is full of kids. Like actual 13 year olds.

normies see redditors as 4chancels lel

>reddit and Any Forums aren't normie websites
Any Forums yes, but I thought reddit was pretty mainstream in the western world.

A subsection of normies sure. 20-40 year old educated "smart" but physically meek people.

I pay no attention to what redditors say or do.

It represents the mentality of the majority. Say sth else and you get downvoted, therefore its a circlejerk for those with similar thoughts, just like how pol calls anyone the disagree with a glowie, shill, jew or tranny

ofc, because you see them everyday

Compared to Any Forums sure, but not when compared to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

Attached: Top_50_Websites_V4-2.jpg (2100x2100, 1.52M)

You're genuinely delusional if you don't think that the average 4channer is also active on Reddit. I've been using this shit-hole website since 2008 and Reddit since about 2017.

I don't think I do.

depends on the cunt

Attached: B7582F30-A863-456F-88BD-91EAC5D27864.jpg (750x508, 312.23K)

>outing yourself as a plebbitor
Please go back.

Nah, you can also tell who's using reddit (nerds) by looking at the subreddits that are most often on its frontpage: Programmer Humor, Gaming, Teenagers, Politics (which, despite its name, is a Bernie Sanders subreddit), League of Legends, Livestreamfail, Movies, Star Wars, Any Forums greentext stories, etc.
Also up until a while ago it used to host some of the largest incel communities on the Internet.
It also has a very low male to female user ratio meaning it's full of autists.

Do you think reddit could've been successful as an experimental user-modded site?
The original motive was to create a site that functioned entirely democratically, with the hope being that such a site wouldn't become a shithole.
Post jailbait and SRS the site turned more left wing, less libertarian and the rightoid communities became a very vocal minority that made it to the news.
I think some of the original SRSjws were channers and kiwifarm types who wanted to fuck with redditors for fun