I only just learnt that in my country (Italy) height in a hetero relationship is NOT a thing. As in...

I only just learnt that in my country (Italy) height in a hetero relationship is NOT a thing. As in, the female being taller than the male is in no way seen as a deal-breaker or maybe even considered. On the contrary, tallness in women is by default considered beautiful, to the point that apparently there's a saying that goes "altezza mezza bellezza", meaning "tallness (is) half beauty", as I understand it as in, by itself it fills up the beauty stat bar by 50%. Case in point, currently the most famous and envied celebrity couple here (male pop rapper and female fashion influencer) is a below average manlet - tall gigastacy couple.
As an Italian myself that spends half of his life on Any Forums I had internalised American cultural norms so much that I didn't even realise it was so starkly different, maybe even the opposite here.
Thoughts?

Attached: 1661172803157245.jpg (2012x864, 429.4K)

not reading that

I never thought about height because I am taller than women, and they complimented me on my tall height above the 6 foot cut-off level.

Height is just genetics, no point in overthinking it

can this really happen? becoming a foreigner in your own country because of Any Forums?

>be 170 cm
>italian women compliment your tall stature

yes, those people spend more time interacting with autists through the internet that with normal people irl

lmao

Attached: 1603903734634.jpg (726x475, 48.91K)

Tallness is generally not scene as unattractive in women, only seething womanlets say they're ugly. It's only shortness in men that is considered unattractive.

Attached: 1662574122965026.webm (720x720, 2.96M)

If you like a woman that is taller than you, then you might need psychiatric help

yeah so what, height is important only for Any Forums incels and a few american whores

Attached: m,muh height!!!.png (1004x1080, 1.12M)

op with his mommy gf.
fucking italians and their false 'suffering' claims

Attached: 1625348751405.jpg (900x600, 217.25K)

OH NO NONONONONONONONONONONO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Attached: kek pepe.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

Chiara isn't pretty, she's good at make up. She got famous because of females reading her blogs, she was one of the first to do this type of thing in Italy. Not because she's that attractive, she isn't

wait wtf I'm about to move to Italy and didn't know this... am I gonna make it bros???

>this is a 5/10 in Italy
They do not suffer

Attached: bulgari-chiara-ferragni.jpg (465x262, 116.44K)

I'm 1.74m ripped & handsome
Can I get italian-italian gf (already had italian-american and it was cash)

same here, i'm so fucking tired of seeing SHC (same height couples)
literal midge globins with girls same height as them
but WTC (women taller couples) are peak degeneracy i have no words, my day is automatically ruined if i ever saw one, which is more frecuent than you would think

Attached: YAA.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

touch grass bertuccia