What are some good documentaries I can watch to learn more about indigenous knowledge?

What are some good documentaries I can watch to learn more about indigenous knowledge?

Attached: ewwcvwqveva91.jpg (1343x1592, 222.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtu.be/2ZKBnM1XE9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay in your lane, smokeum peace pipes or whatever

is a rain dance native science haha

crocodile dundee

Attached: dundee.jpg (3200x1550, 403.11K)

Good grief, the Chinese need to nuke us already.

>yeah dude like a billion years ago this giant snake came down and made all the rivers or something and basically that's why we used to have our oldest child beat in the heads of newborns and eat them

Those old hollywood movies with spearchucking niggers in them

religion is better than science now? OK I guess

>Chinese need to nuke "us" because of fake Chinese bot accounts spamming Twitter
Fuck off.

lmao she didn't even understand that he was trying to flatter her

Lmao fucking retarded subhumans

italian fascist food history sounds good actually

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Have you taken your meds today?

indigenous knowledge like what? throwing shit at each other?

How much you want to bet that this bitch is less than 0.1 indigenous
Hell, I live in a country that has actual native population and they find the term indigenous insulting since it means people from india

I love how you can never appease them enough, especially as a white guy. And yet guys like this still trip over themselves trying to be as woke as possible.

The chinese are like the cumtown of races, worst of both worlds. They are exactly like the shitskin perpetual victims in OP, but they also try and act like hardasses. Be careful what you wish for.

God, I hate Americans.

Hello Chang

Doesn't every religion essentially make this argument?

Ask yourselves if maybe the "people" making these twitter posts, screenshotting them and posting them here might just be the same "person"

>almost assumes that science is somehow superior to indigenous knowledge
But it is ?

Nah the chinks don't have this smarmy air of effeminate faggotry about them

lmao he was defending her and she lashes out against him

is she retarded

So you've never met a chink before, got it.

yes

Lmao when will prog white men learn that all these ethnic groups they're desperately trying to empower so they can pat themselves on the back hate their guts and want them exterminated?

"Snake eating itself" actually works double-time as a matephor, in this case.

I've met a few, they weren't whiny bitches at all
I'm talking about real chinks though, not chinese-american whom yeah are all gigantic faggots with a chip on their shoulder like all other ____-american

kek white simp cuck using big words to defend what the foid above him is saying

foid below him doesnt understand big words and attacks him, pottery.

according to indigenous knowledge he was attacking her

>Cronk

Yes, vitamins D and B12.

the country that thinks powdered rhino horns and bat soup helps their boners isn't a solution to this particular problem

I'm studying online white supremacy culture right now

One of the things I like about Richard Dawkins is he calls this shit out too. New Zealand tried to introduce some Maori myth stuff in science class and he got in shit for saying that's stupid

The Chinese are some of the worst people on the planet. I speak mandarin and have done business in China, and they are worse than Jews in every single way. They will constantly lie to you, try to cheat and steal from you, and when you call them out on it they try to get violent with you. I would much prefer to do business with a literal faggot that will go and post about your white privilege on twitter than a chink that will try to hit you with a club because you question why the shipment was 2 weeks late and half of what you asked for.

Don't forget zinc

Indigenous british knowledge is that the french, spanish and the germans should never be trusted.

He was using white man science words

>I've met a few, they weren't whiny bitches at all
All the ones I've met were, I'm going to believe my own experience rather than some user on the internet.

We used to call it "superstition" but whatevs.

He is also a "transphobe" now. Really he is just emblematic of how the ideologies are moving further away from the center because he is saying the same shit he always has.

Oh sweet, bots are here

youtu.be/2ZKBnM1XE9o

>He is also a "transphobe" now
Pretty much the same consistency, he recognises it for the religion it is

Why didn’t the Spaniards just kill all these monkeys instead of fucking them?

what's up with this trend of twitterfaggots repeating the same line like they're bart simpson writing on the chalkboard

Attached: 1532203506661.jpg (1278x993, 120.99K)

Spaniards are natural born rapists. And they had to outcompete the natives, also natural born rapists. Thats why Latin Americans without enough white tend to be a sort of "super-rapists"

STOP SCROLLING --
ok now that I have your attention

can someone explain to me how OP gets a hold of these tweets?
Do they ahve some sort of subscription to the newest dumb shit in social media?

Attached: 1656150692420.gif (359x249, 1020.95K)