Do you love Finland?

Do you love Finland?

Attached: 22.png (1880x1680, 521.61K)

No

maybe

Why are you all like this? pretty hot ngl

Attached: 1628584978213.jpg (500x278, 57.88K)

Im not

Sauce

my ancestors (:

you will be

before and after of 1 alcohol drop

Attached: images.jpg (480x270, 21.32K)

I wish I could love Finnish boys but every Finnish bf I ever had was a mentally deranged alcoholic and/or drug addict that wasn't worth putting up with. They love their drinks more than they can love any person.

t. leaf diaspora

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (362x362, 21.49K)

you should be nice little swedish twink and bring them new drink when glass gets empty, no wonder they didint love you

I'm not Swedish.

Enabling alcoholism isn't good.

Dating Finns made alcoholism into a dealbreaker for me, that's how bad it is. I'll never consider dating an alcoholic ever again. If you drink every day or almost every day then no thanks.

your loss, even most drunkard Finns have something special you cant really get anywhere elsewhere.

I'll consider dating another Finn if I find one that isn't an alcoholic.

Attached: Thrown-from-a-roof-stoned-to-death-and-crucified-new-ISIS-executions-show-medieval-brutality(1).jpg (615x409, 37.02K)

my post btw

A Turkish boy broke my heart recently.

Attached: bedpepe.jpg (500x421, 22.06K)

and this here turkish MAN will be breaking your neck

Attached: Thrown-from-a-roof-stoned-to-death-and-crucified-new-ISIS-executions-show-medieval-brutality.jpg (615x409, 26.89K)

Agree doing that with faggots and trannies, im again bear who doesnt bring up his sexuality everyday. Nobody IRL wouldnt even suspect me being homosexual.

imagine being a pickme cuck for hetoids

That's not very nice of you.

Attached: 1636568895210.png (420x420, 9.29K)

>imagine being disgusting faggot or tranny preeching his identity.

Didint you get enaf attention when you were a little kid?

Finnish twinks..