Cunt

>cunt
>do you watch anime subbed or dubbed

Attached: 1663209153332858.png (1538x589, 790.86K)

i do not watch anime

I don't watch anime, I'm not a pedophile.

I stopped watching anime when I was 12, but I used to watch DBZ dubbed and spongebob.

Dragon Ball is fucking garbage, I tried watching it. The characters are garbage, and there's barely any story and the story that does exist has been done way better in almost every other shonen series.
The whole show is just characters you don't care about fighting each other, and the fights aren't even good, it's just characters screaming at each other for 5 minutes straight while trying to power up.

jap subs
raw if there aren't any

you can speak japn?

Dubbed for the classics
Subbed for the modern anime

dubbed for older shit, subbed for newer. sadly we used to have really good voice actors but now they're all old or dead and the new are shit

it’s one of those things you had to be there for
it’s shallow and dumb nowadays, but it was a pioneer in the genre

imagine being a dub nigger

No sub no dub

Attached: 1642674280905.jpg (945x867, 105.02K)

Everything in that post is true. Especially about the voice acting. Goku sounds fucking horrible in Japanese.

dommed

dubbed. If I wanted to read for entertainment I would've just read a book.
however, for budget animation animes I'll do subbed, because staring at characters standing/sitting still as they conveniently cover their mouths is boring.

go watch marvel movie #454521798 instead cleetus

always dubbed. I'm not a faggot weeb

Captcha: M4NHAM

Watch in a language that too poor for proper dubbing and just has voices over the original japanese

Mix of both back in day but now i don't watch it

dubbed if its good like in steins;gate or code geass, but if its unbearable moeshit tier then subbed

also if its voiced by johnny yong bosch & co then i always pick dub because he has a very nice voice

DBZ is the only anime I watch Dubbed. Everything else is subbed.

Subbed but I tried to get a torrent for DB with the Spanish dub to no avail so I settled with subs.

Generally subbed, I think I kept trying out Cowboy Bebop both subbed and dubbed, I don't remember which one I settled on in the end. Same with Gunsmith Cats, I think I watched that one in English actually. I play Genshin with the Chink voices

>johnny yong bosch
Based me too

didn't read
BEAST

Oh yeah that reminds me Cowboy Bebop was one of the first anime I watched and it was with the English dub, I really enjoyed it.