I'm half venetian

I'm half venetian
Why did my 23andmutt test come with only 11% italian?

Attached: 1662882969792025.jpg (885x885, 317.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/jg9mea/updated_results_brazilian_born_italian_descent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half Venetians means that one of you parents went to Brazil, not that your venetian great great great grandfather went there in the 1850

My mothers family is 100% venetian, vinnie
Veneza and Treviso

...yeah I'm sure it is joao...

Venetians are Central European, not It*lian

>My mothers family is 100% venetian

How do you know?

i really like this post

Actually, Veneza is one of the few spots in north Italy that survive the goth wars (aka, total Italian depopulation) and later Lombard colonization.
Obviously history did not stop at the middle age...
Op probably is related to many of the troops that marched over Veneza and their famous whorehouses.

If Brazil is populated by Portuguese and Italians then why is it such a broken & corrupt shithole?
and if they got the "good" Italians and USA got the "bad" ones then why USA crushes Brazil?

Attached: 1657647838283.jpg (246x221, 23.25K)

Trust the science.

Italians are world widely know for corruption.
And Portuguese for their laziness. It's been said that the Portuguese laziness can only be compared to a African and a native. To make things worse, we heavily mixed both 3...

>If Brazil is populated by Portuguese and Italians then why is it such a broken & corrupt shithole?

?Where's the contradiction?

>and if they got the "good" Italians

Good italians? What do you mean? And you talk as if italians are the main stock in Brazil or in the States. Are u dumb?

>And you talk as if italians are the main stock in Brazil
er, respectfully, that's more of a South American kind of behavior, to talk like that

23andme is overral trustworth maybe your mother is just a liar, OP

reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/jg9mea/updated_results_brazilian_born_italian_descent/

Attached: ae9a5js8xpu51.png (902x796, 558.09K)

You're portuguese
portuguese and italian people are lazy and corrupt

??? You're an imbecle. South americans are predominantly iberians while the USA is mainly british isles yet you wanna act like italians are the main factor on the development of these countries

UNDER THE KNEE

UNDER THE KNEE!!!!

>la creatura lombardinha

Smartest Turk in the world.

because it's a scam