Why are so many people triggered by this country and its people? Is it jealousy and envy?

Why are so many people triggered by this country and its people? Is it jealousy and envy?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w7dbgIoKi8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because mudslims are very vocal.

pity

this.
exhibit A

Any Forums is littered with brownoid Muslims

they are over the top nationalistic

thank you thank you always glad to represent

99% of the traffic on this site is from scrawny white first worlders that get bullied in school because their hobby is computer, so they get extremely jealous when someone they consider inferior is successful (indian CEOs and for example)
They also use deflection blaming others to save face like

they are an easy target to get bullied. Ever since 2015 and the poo in the loo threads its been over for India. Thing is it's not jus this board go on /sp/ there are so many threads about how is india a country of 1.4 billion people and so bad at sports ? why have they never produced a single soccer player ? how are they not even the best cricket country when they have so many people ? are indian genes shit for sports ?

Because they have SOVL and some "people" hate that

their flag looks like anus haha

Attached: 1663235489503850.png (678x525, 37.76K)

good marning beutifool basterd sir rape u tomorrow sir okay okay than you

Envy of what?

>its true

We were kangz of field hockey before whitoids changed the rules to keep us from REDEEMing all the medals zhang

only NEET crackers do since jeets/asians in general are superior to them in tech. nobody else gives a shit about indians otherwise

Any Forums is a BBC board and we wuz the kangz all along

youtu.be/w7dbgIoKi8w ...

Attached: _20220915_150649.jpg (265x174, 9.99K)

Funny, I thought 99% of traffic on this site was from butthurt mexcrements seething like bitches about every mean post made about them

They're living caricatures, but their women are pure sex. Need me a poojeet gf with dark skin, very long hair, big eyes and giant bazoopers and badoonkas.

I didn't care until I had to start working with them. It is 100% a competency/honesty issue and cries of "ur jus jeeelous" fall flat. Jealous of what, a revolving door of semi-literate contractors?