/desi/

women would rather a dog edition

Attached: sp4.jpg (1080x1329, 753.59K)

>This is your mind on Any Forums

desi dogs> foreign dogs
foreign women>desi women

I Miss my dog he was a beagle too. His name was Scooby and he died at just 4 years old cutest thing ever.

hope it died a painful and agonizing death like the way you are going to

teluguchads keep winning

Attached: Screenshot (334).png (1335x751, 764.15K)

this guy should seriously have sex lmoa.
>new dharmic nation
like get a life bro lol

wow you are so cool bro

india x brazil x philippines = flip flop trinity

Yes, combat training is mandatory. I box too and you're right, it makes a lot of difference. I only wish I started earlier. I'm really bad at wrestling.

My life is going well but the political climate and the general hypocrisy of people around me make me want to try my way of making a change. It may not mean anything but I will still try.

>muh hypocrisy
>muh politics
>muh change
you believe in so many spooks lol

Attached: 1652795365905.webm (376x480, 1.08M)

I understand all of this would sound fictitious for someone in their room all day.

will you die for Bharatmata user?

I don't think the citizens of Bharat really care about people like me but the motherland is the motherland. So yes.

Internet activism is shitcrap
Don't be bogged down by large institutional problems out of your control
Focus on self-improvement, play sports and read

The people who go out the most are the most apolitical ones

#brainwashed

really?
i can make threads on Any Forums just fine

got so many booba on my
insta feed i really
need to clean up my
internet coomerism

your women love to have sex with us

>Play sports
Basket and Boxing me likes
>Read
Currently reading Kautilyanomics

I also do volunteer work around here.

That's a very generalized statement. Even if that's true, the apolitical ones still hold certain mainstream political opinions. And its especially hard for me who has friends from all kinds of backgrounds who hold such ignorant and hypocritical views simply because its beneficial for their community. But of course, I can't express similar opinions for my community because then I'm a sanghi/chaddi etc.

I don't really have the balls to get myself socially ostracized so this is all I can do. It is certainly pathetic.

Even if your goal is becoming an internet activist, gaining clout and making a change, Any Forums could be the worst place to do so.

Any Forums offers anonymity and there's value in that.
I'm in some twitter and reddit spaces too but frankly, I don't like the Hindutva nationalist crowd a lot either for their lack of self awareness and crude behaviour.

DFI is a forum that I really like. Found some likeminded people there.

the best way to get popular on internet is to spout rightwing stuff and suck some ruling party leader. you will get a lot of govt bots following you