There are ethnicities that are stereotyped as having beautiful women and ugly men, but what about the opposite...

There are ethnicities that are stereotyped as having beautiful women and ugly men, but what about the opposite? Is there a national stereotype of a group having good looking men but ugly women?

Attached: 1629284807895.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

this country and britbongland

UK

Italia

India

lol no, italian women are beautiful too

Dunno, Germans?

Turks, Greeks, Italians, Germans, British

Blacks, obviously. Have you seen their "women"?

Lmao british men are stereotyped as being ugly

The only reason you might have thought of them is cause of how ugly their women are so their men are comparably pretty

Blacks are the only answer in general.
(Me personally I love black angels)

Germanbros... it's over...

Germany, Scandinavia.
Only Chads and Orks here.

sweden and norway have nice women
idk about iceland, denmark and finland

the netherlands

Get your eyes checked, no wonder if you have the lowest birthrates in the world

Attached: fdsfd.jpg (1080x1349, 260.8K)

I haven't heard a single European female saying german men are hot

It's actually a running joke that you're autistic pale baboons and that's why every summer your women can't wait to end up with foreigners

this bitch ugly
get some standards

Delusional

Probably some east Asian or sea country. Sometimes girls who grow up from there in western nations are attractive but the men never are. Either that or some eastern European ones

Nah bongs just look like shitty inbred in general, although it may be true for Australia than it is for the uk

Definitely not, Italian women are highly rated

A lot of ethnicities have good looking men, just like ourselves, but you have to keep in mind people don't talk about good looking men in public

all of the posts here which are trying to explain how it's untrue that x males are attractive but x females aren't have an obvious heterosexual male bias in them

fuck you nigga, you're probably an incel. if that bitch is ugly in Germany then you have nothing to worry about

i think it's more likely to find an attractive sea male than an attractive sea female, but the attractive sea females can be very nice to look at.

That's because gays think German men are hot, not women. You ever heard of being a lady's man vs being a gentleman's man?