There's nothing worse on this planet than a sexually liberated woman. At least whores do it for money

There's nothing worse on this planet than a sexually liberated woman. At least whores do it for money

Attached: 5748205e36f8504117a47a307106b80f.jpg (667x415, 30.5K)

True. Western women are the only ones on the planet dumb enough to be whores FOR FREE.

When I hear that Eastern Euro, Asian, and other races are "gold diggers"... at least they're smart is what I think.

There is nothing more BASED in this world than a woman who knows what she wants and doesn't care what others think of her for it. These are the only kinds of women who are fully equal to men.

>There's nothing worse on this planet than a sexually liberated woman.
you sure?

yet you still don't fuck
curious

Is not your ass. whats your fucking problem? Why do you have to decide in others bodies? Let them be as slut as they wanted

Also gay fags, but they will die of monkeypox aids

I don't get how anybody is comfortable having sex with friends/strangers. I mean I get that you might want to but it's one of those things you want to do but had just better not do, like murdering people.

Attached: 3bc4faa130f1ba9b7805689777d9f4d5.png (656x719, 1.01M)

Whore

>like murdering people.
bruh, murder is a shortcut to solve most problems.
That's why it's illegal for us, because it works.

If you kill your enemies, they fucking die.

K buddies what's the color of your 'gatti ?

So basically western women are the jannies of humanity? ...and I still can't get one?

Attached: 1475118977413.jpg (803x688, 104.08K)

orange because it's the fastest color

>with friends
presumably your wife will be your friend. Or do you mean "FWB"? If so I don't understand casual hook up culture which leads to women unable to pair bond, higher rates of divorce, illegitimate children w/o fathers, etc

show me on the doll where they refused to touch you

Attached: sexual-harassment-doll.jpg (475x356, 28K)

Based

Any Forums incels reee about slav women loving rich men
Hell yeah that's why they hate black guys

That's why i don't get how many incels there are in the west when the women are so easy

I would rather be surrounded by whores than some christcunt wanting to burn me for not sucking their jew off enough

Speaking for myself only, I think I want them to be more than they are. I'm also not a virgin though, only an incel in my more recent boomer years.

There are much lower material requirements, but guys are extremely emasculated in comparison. It's a culture that frowns on masculine behavior.
It's not just the "estrogen in the tap water" meme but also that they're brainwashed to be submissive, avoid masculine behavior, and be okay with not being respected.

All sexuality is disgusting to be frank, a man putting his dick everywhere should also be considered a bad thing. Sex should be banned all together.

very high iq take

Only because you have no sex

Men are retards. Women should not want to be equal to us.

cope

Russians are worse than sexually liberated women