Why does japan hate foreigners?

why does japan hate foreigners?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_152711.jpg (1440x529, 173.41K)

Foreigners only leave because they no longer like Japan.
If the foreigner cannot adjust to life in Japan, it is not the responsibility of the Japanese, as they just misunderstood about Japan from the beginning.

Can I come to japan?

it's the opposite

do japanese have neetbux

please tell us your secrets, master!

Like Being a foreigner in Japan without diplomas or valuable skills is absolute crap, you're stuck working in construction or the deadshifts in konbinis

Get skills and experience before moving to Japan, dont expect to acquire them there

they left japan because of floppy disks and fax machines

Attached: floppy.jpg (915x663, 126.72K)

>Other factors compounded their struggles. Their children were unable to attend school until spring, when Japan's school year starts, and only spouses and children could be brought to Japan, not other immediate family members such as parents and siblings.
I hate muslims so much
you give them a finger and they think they have the right to your whole hand

you can come but not sure if you can cum
depends on the experience level of sexpats

wtf are these demands lmao

Normal demands
France allows this and its normal to want to save your whole family from Talibans

>nooooooo I want school year to start at the same month it started on my country
>nooooooo I want to bring unproductive members of society so they can live on gibs
kys paki

Living in Japan is terrible. Most Japanese don't realise this, because they have no experience of life outside Japan.

This is why nearly all Japanese who speak good English leave Japan.

I wish I was Japanese.

more likely they where pissed that they didn't get gibs like they would get in germany or sweden

Attached: 1663244583372916.jpg (750x716, 441.53K)

how do you know this? have you lived in japan before?

disguisitng
theyre offered help and want to colonise the country instead

that's why france is filled with no go zones

Attached: 1662282382901059.png (3084x2568, 688.05K)

Yes, I taught english there for two years.

Unless you're an engineer or abprogrammer working for a foreign company, it isn't worth staying more than a year or two. Unless you get really good at Japanese, and open up your own language school or bar or something

How are the Ukrainian refugees doing?

how was life in japan in general?

>This is why nearly all Japanese who speak good English leave Japan.
That's not true.
Even if Japan is a difficult place for the Japanese to live, it is still the most comfortable region of the planet for the Japanese.

You don't hear about Japanese-Americans moving back to Japan either. They'll tell you to visit, but not stay.

user you guys kill yourselves more than others.

>Yes, I taught english there for two years.

Please refer to my post
You had useless skills and no valuable experience, you were a totally expendable worker, your experience would have been terrible in every single country

I do
They fucking love Japan, you dont hear about them because they speak japanese

Attached: latest[1].jpg (2500x2500, 1.04M)

Japanese probably live better lives on average than whatever immigrant ghetto you lived in though

It was fine. Pretty similar to the UK, but rent was a lot less. Cops are racist, even to whites a little. But the working culture is bullshit. I got 24 days off plus public holidays, but no sick leave. If I got sixk I had to take a holiday or not get paid. It wasn't great pay, either.

>why does japan hate foreigners?
I really think they just dislike foreigners from shitholes or the ones that behave like monkeys. Like those fucking britoids who were playing rugby in a train.

>it is still the most comfortable region of the planet for the Japanese

Only because a lot of Japanese people are xenophobic and get worked up over things that are normal for everyone else.

Wrong, I was a qualified English teacher, I had a CELTA. I got much better teaching jobs in Europe.

If the Japanese are unhappy in Japan, they will only be even unhappier abroad.
It is hard for most people to abandon their spiritual ethnicity, especially the Japanese in a mono-ethnic country.

Not really. Most young, single people live in the same little box rooms, earning the sameish salary. Only difference is their bosses ride them far harder than I allowed mine to ride me.

Life sucks if you do not have money.
/thread

I know lots of Japanese people who prefer living abroad. You're just autistic.

Idk, most povo young people here don't even have their own flat, they rent a room with 3-4 other strangers. If you are succesful at all you live in much better conditions.

I just doubt their lives are worse than Europoors'.

Where did they leave to? Europe or going back to talibanstan?

Again, it's mostly in working conditions. Their bosses treat them horribly, they're pushed to do a lot of overtime, and they get fuck all time off.