Why are you here?

Why are you here?

Attached: 581b406283faa.png (700x641, 259.75K)

Tell me about Bane
Why isn't he pic related?

I don't want to go to sleep because if I do it's next stop work for another 5 days of my life down the drain.

Because I'm lonely and I have no friends

i have severe emotional problems

i'm lost

Attached: 1657511232971.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

Trying to achieve gnosis

habit.

i come here because you reading this post comes here. if neither of us came here there would be no reason for either of us to come here, so who is to blame?

Attached: 1649273824343.jpg (640x640, 101.72K)

I'm at work and there is literally nothing better to do with my time. Its the perfect balance of my attention as opposed to watching movies or even listing things on ebay. Its also perfect for listening to music although somewhat quietly. I'm at the site of one of the nation's largest terrorist attacks in history during which I was on shift so I like to have my ears open.

I spend my time at home on here too and even at shows depending on the venue. Its kinda interesting how my habit changes depending on the venue, where I'm sitting, etc. At home my default is to browse while I'm watching tv and film and then if I become interested enough I put the phone down. I'll also watch th tv on mute, listen to music and browse. The traffic here is much better than reddit from my experience but I'll go there too when this place is slow.

To btfo libtards

Attached: 1ee.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

You should have a gnose on your face.
Why do you gneed more than one gnose?

>literally
stopped reading there. go back to rreddit

Came here to post this verbatim.

Also I'm getting drunk and watching 90 Day and I need somewhere to shitpost about it.

Hanging around with you idiots makes me feel smarter

I go on Any Forums when I drink

Attached: 1431767981999.jpg (509x499, 123.05K)

This is literally the only socialization I get.

Because I like this place and its users. Also to dab on trannies. *dabs*

Attached: he_cute_tongue.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)

>stopped reading there.
Did you literally?
>go back to rreddit
You mean literally?

Thanks...
...hey

GOLLY JEEPERS MISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1642046640559.png (762x801, 37.36K)

everyone on this board is the same person

years of brainrot on this site has molded us into a hivemind

i almost never feel pride. (you)s are my methadone

That's the idea

Only place i can vent my anger towards minorities and woman without losing my job

I don’t want to be here, I’m only here for the off topic threads. If there’s another board that’s like this one I’ll go there:

Try /qa/

the hivemind thing was always just a joke about coincidences. just happenstances. many newfags adopted it into their online personality. that's how you get the whole 'meme magic' shit. this has been a cancer for a long time

It's the only thing I have...

>he doesn't scream at women and black people in public

ngmi

I honestly start frequenting Any Forums when my life is kind of shitty. I'm trying to omprove it though so hopefully I leave again.
I'll go months on months off (at one point years off), and yes, I'm bi-polar and no, I'm not taking my meds.

Attached: gambling.jpg (636x767, 89.63K)

Why don't you go to Any Forums? Its much different than it used to be I think. Its very comparable to Any Forums now from my experience.

To discuss TV and movies.

Attached: 19-61f0a7610eb55__700.jpg (700x708, 49.67K)

Is that why people use words like retarded over and over ad nauseam on this site? Or is it foreigners with a terrible lexicon?

Just to suffer

Attached: 1657460568676.jpg (565x406, 36K)

Where do people make this memes? what app or site generate these images with the text on the center?

i need internet randos to tell me what to think about the movie i just watched

the human brain picks up habits and culture subconsciously and carves it into your thought patterns

since posters browsing this board all day see words like "retard/retarded" constantly they start parroting it too. It's how their brain perceives what a Any Forums post should look like.

I like that guy's youtube channel

Attached: 1631512681158.jpg (1023x599, 107.25K)

Kek

Get back to your sweatshop and stop shitting up my board.

To discuss television and film, how about you?

To call every frogposter a faggot, you faggot.

You have break out of that conditioning by reading literature, people don't read books anymore.

I say it, because I was yelled at once when I was a child for saying it by someone who talks about freedom of speech all the time, and I started to say it to piss them off once I became bigger.

*to