All those sasquatch schizo TV shows don't seem so crazy now, huh?

All those sasquatch schizo TV shows don't seem so crazy now, huh?

Attached: insta.jpg (1200x827, 180.73K)

Already proven fake

Coyote developed schizophrenia from the myriad of insects he was stung/bitten by. The bacteria and venom from the insects altered his mind over time and now he is a schizo. SAD!

Imagine falling for a Coyote Peterson viral stunt.

I'm Coyote Peterson, and this... is calling the janny a nigger.

I'm here on the boards of Any Forums at 4channel.org, where a vicious beast called "the janitor" lurks in the shadows. His diet consists of hot pockets, and he spends most of his time jerking off to blacked on his anime body pillow which is why he leaves cuck threads up. But with a little dedication, I think we can lure him out, to see his fabled sting. Also known as a "ban", the janitor's sting can hurt for up to 3 days on average, but in rare cases, have had residual effects for a lifetime. Oh... I think I see one. Yeah that's it. Over there in his mom's basement. Do you see it? Oh wow, what a big fella. Look at the fat rolls on his abdomen. While most would call him disgusting, you have to admire mother nature and what she's created here. Alright now that the janitor is here, we'll bait him into giving us his dreadful sting.

Kids, don't try this at home.

Janny... you're a nigger.

AHHHH
AUUUUGHH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
It's like an intense burning through my entire ip address
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhh
You can see it turn black around the border of the ban screen
oooooooowwwwwwww
aaahhhhh

That's it for us here on Brave Wilderness

Attached: il_d__cide_de_tester_la_piqure[1].jpg (720x405, 54.61K)

F. I guess we gave him the condition for edging him on

My nephew used to watch his videos like 4 years ago when he was 4. Sad to see that this guy has gone crazy.

OW OW OW OW ANHHHHHHHH OWOWOWOW. HNNNNNG OWOWOWOWOWOW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW WOW WOOWOWMOWOWO OW!

Attached: 6A202BEA-9A05-4ADE-ADB0-E9195913F7D8.jpg (1200x1600, 223.2K)

this is probably just an oversized gorrila skull or something

Oxygen content in the atmosphere was much higher in the past so no shit animals were bigger. It’s kind of an open secret in the archeology community now that giants existed in the past but died out as the atmosphere changed and their brains became underdeveloped (hence all those stories about clever underdogs defeating stupid giants). The only thing that’s admitted as real is shit like giant centipedes and birds but big humans is apparently too much.

Jordan Peterson is a snake oil salesman, I wouldn't trust his coyote any more.

>deboonked

Attached: 1654150294499.png (800x1000, 21.27K)

You don't understand the significance of a primate being in this region. This changes everything.

This thread's pretty strange, dark and mysterious

Attached: 1640683169907.png (495x670, 448.92K)

I haven't seen a video from this guy in years also. Is he actually a dumb schizo now?
Tempted to watch this stupid gorilla skull video to see what kind of crazy he is now.

It's a cast of a gorilla skull you can buy on AliExpress. This dude is desperate.

He looks crazy.

Literal gorilla skull

Attached: 2AB0E0B5-0208-4ED5-8E27-FE28DE30448F.jpg (478x478, 91.92K)

he monkey

couldn't it have run off some zoo or circus a shit ton time ago or something

>in story format

I don't get it, does he think niggers aren't found in British Columbia?

>Oxygen content in the atmosphere was much higher in the past so no shit animals were bigger
this only applies to bugs, not mammals or dinosaurs or whatever

based

Attached: 1634188970436.jpg (628x628, 27.96K)

This cannot be real.
What the fuck happened to this guy? His channel almost dying really fucked him up that much?