Tfw even my normie friends are starting to complain about Disney's and Amazon's forced diversity

>tfw even my normie friends are starting to complain about Disney's and Amazon's forced diversity

Attached: 1630189021330.png (360x325, 146.82K)

Please no if normies go racist then it won't be cool anymore.

The pendulum is swinging bros

Twitter furry faggots are complaining about Disney and Amazon forced diversity.
It appeals only to a certain normie that is not an average Joe normalfag but a politically charged simpleton Reddit user or at least someone who would use Reddit if they were a bit more autistic to actually spend time on forums instead of real life.

polcel friends are not normies

Have you considered getting new friends who aren't polcels?

>normie
Go back, faggot.

>mfw always contrarian Any Forums becomes a place of inclusion and diversity after reddit and normies go full Any Forums

>starting
Nobody I know doesn't roll their eyes at it.
And even the most left wing soicucked straightfags I know won't watch two men kissing if they can avoid it.

I'd love to see it, faggots would be saying that Any Forums was always pro-diversity and if you say differently you're a shill trying to correct the record.

Attached: hellOnEarth.jpg (1242x738, 126.13K)

He said his normie friends, learn english.

to be fair that does sound pretty fucking awful.

Yeah, just pay full price for your house up front. Then it'll be perfect.

>wife cucks you and leaves you
>kids end up gay and hating you
>lose interest in painting wooden ducks and guns or whatever gay shit you're into
>lose the house

yeah sounds great lmao

>normie
>not normfag
lurk newfag

men kissing is disgusting and I'm genuinely not a homophobe. every gay person I know in my 30s is well-adjusted and normal. but men kissing will never not be viscerally disgusting.

Fuck off election tourist reddit niggerfaggot.

Checked. Also my mom recently remarked that only black people seem to be in commercials.

My normie wife too. She said all the news shows are too... something. I said woke? She Said yes thank you too woke!
She has no idea I'm racist. She detests racists.
Anyway goes to show the industry has gone too far, even normfags are tired of the forced diversity. Like, it should be okay for some shows to not represent everyfuckingbody.

>the younger people who are going to be buying these things are mostly black
>advertisements have black people to appeal to the black majority
wtf I'm loosing my mind it's gotta be a conspiracy

*new shows

>it should be okay for some shows to not represent everyfuckingbody.
Why?

>She has no idea I'm racist.
a fact made all the more sweet when she fucks tyrone while you're at work