As Russian forces fled in disarray in Ukraine’s Kharkiv region Saturday — dressing as civilians, stealing bicycles...

>As Russian forces fled in disarray in Ukraine’s Kharkiv region Saturday — dressing as civilians, stealing bicycles, abandoning tons of military equipment and ammunition — Putin sounded strikingly tone deaf as he opened a giant new Ferris wheel in Moscow. “There is nothing like that in Europe,” he boasted via video-link.

>Within hours, the Ferris wheel had broken down, and tickets had to be refunded.

Attached: 1662409985858412.jpg (705x397, 63.12K)

did that actually happen or is it just a bit of propaganda

it's from democracy dies in darkness but it's so funny i'll believe it

Not sure about the first part (but it was a very hasty retreat, so maybe), the Wheel did break down the next day

Attached: 1648877687500.gif (222x244, 1.04M)

>“There is nothing like that in Europe”
He's right though. The ones in Europe actually work.

kek

>As Russian forces fled in disarray in Ukraine’s Kharkiv region Saturday — dressing as civilians, stealing bicycles, abandoning tons of military equipment and ammunition
based, not my problem

It's true
Also Russians hacked the Ferris wheel website

Attached: 1659442417144.png (733x858, 448.2K)

>Russians

Attached: 1635589791018.png (1000x958, 670.64K)

the message seems pro-Russian, no?
I might not get it fully but I think that they're patriotic towards Russia

holy shit give me nato laptop yukie gf pls

this can't be real lmao

Attached: 1660256134063106.jpg (896x615, 58.34K)

>tickets had to be refunded.

Eventually they won't.

I hate our current government with burning passion. In order to save Russia they all must be exterminated.

I'm 90% certain it's a false flag. A "patriot" slurring the mayor and claiming to have mined the Ferris wheel would do more to discredit them.

possible

This. Nuke Kiev, nuke Moskov. Nuke Evrop. Nuke the Konstantinopol’ prolives.

Auferštanden aus ruinen, Rußland unsere Vaterland.

NATO-tan is cute!

Russia and its retarded little brothers Belarus and Ukraine will forever be shitholes until they invite the Varangians back to rule them just like the old days.

Attached: 15584632412464.jpg (800x864, 106.27K)

>the message seems pro-Russian
It's not pro-Russian because it portrays Russians as idiots who want to hack a Ferris wheel to get back at "nazis" and "junta" or some shit.

That’s the Hoholic PsyOp-Center-chan ( or tian).

What is this all saying, you don't have to translate every part, just fascinating and would like to get an idea of who made it and why.

Attached: FOc_HJrX0AUPjrg.jpg (1280x724, 136.63K)

This. So much this.
Also nuke USA, UK and Israel. I don't care if we get obliterated by a retaliation strike. Just fucking do it.

Attached: creepy wojak face.png (660x751, 592.22K)

Unironically this. Russia did best under viking leadership and later German aristocracy during the empire. It all goes to shit when they try to run themselves and move away from Europe.

>Not nuking US and China

the purpose is to imply that everyone who says something bad about russia in russian language is in fact works for hohol psyop group

That seems rather like a very serious accusation to be made with such a cute girl

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Someone on 2ch probably

Too hard to translate it for you. That’s like all the gf-meme pictures, but about Hohluška (you call them Hoholina) from... umm... village, a remote village! Yeah, good word. Who works at... HohloPsyOp center and arguing in Internet, defending the Kievan Junta regìme.

Fuck you.

>Anglo defending jews
It never happened and it happened again!

russias so big is has F-E-R-R-I-S W-H-E-E-L-S

Inb4
>Come to Russia, we have ferris wheels!