I might feel sorry for them but I won't do anything to save their existence and culture

I might feel sorry for them but I won't do anything to save their existence and culture

Attached: Flag_map_of_Armenia.svg.png (1186x1198, 38.56K)

Why aren't western communists demanding their surrender? why are they so hypocritical?

Armenians chose their fate when they rebelled against the Sultan and started murdering Turkish civilians.

Because Azerbaijan is a slave to imperialist capitalist forces

ok

But they're literally occupying Azerbaijan territory. I don't see why anyone would feel for Armenia when they're in a wrong here.

Funniest shit is to read Russian comments now
>Ugh actually I dont like Armenians at all, they ripped me off when I was buying a t shirt on an Armenian bazaar in Krasnodar, I know we signed that mutual defense pact with them but we just made a mistake apparently and we don't need a war against Turkey now so fuck them, also remember that Armenians are actually russophobes [photo_of_Armenian_diaspora_in_America_protesting_against_strengthening_ties_with_Russia.jpg]

At least Turks did one good thing by exposing how weak and unreliable Russia is so soon their fake NATO will collapsd, Kazakhstan already announced leaving it in 2023

It would be funny if the US intervened against Azerbaijan only because their senators submit to their Armenian constituents

Yes dude just like the US or Canada conduct a pro-Chinese policy because their politicians want to gain Chinese diaspora votes.

Dude, these things don't matter at all in real life, you can write whatever shit you want to your local MP and he can give emotional speeches in the parliament but at the end it matters nothing, countries do what's in their interest

It's only "Azerbaijani territory" because fuckface Stalin decided to give a majority Armenian region to the Azerbaijan SSR

Why Armenians can only talk and cry but they can't just take up arms and come back from the US, Russia or wherever else millions of them live to defend their motherland?

Because they became mongrelized and assimilated into their new countries.
The amount of pure-blooded Armenian-Americans is a fraction of the amount of 12.5% Armenian-Americans who have zero remaining cultural ties left to that.

I might feel they deserved every single hardship they're going through so I won't do anything to save their existence and culture

Azerbaijan is Iran. Issue started when Russia. You can effectively blame the current shitshow on Russians for the Russo-Persian war of 1820s (and later annexation to USSR)

>
>

Average Armenian diaspora be like

>HEY BROTHERS BACK IN OUR MOTHERLAND GO FIGHT DESTROY THEM TURKS WIPE THEM OFF REMOVE THE TRAITOROUS POLITICIANS, BULK UP THE MILITARY TO ARMS TO ARMS REMEMBER THE CHURCHES AND GRAVES OF OUR ANCESTORS IN HOLY ARTSAKH

>why won't you come to help us?

>UGH ACTUALLY...ISNT IT ENOUGH IF I DONSTE $50 PER MONTH TO HAYASTAN FUND????

Nothing to feel sorry about them, they want to join Russians, go to hell bastards.

>Russian girl: Mom I want to be like my American friend, I want to have my own Israel
>Russian Mom: but we have Israel at home
>Israel at home

Strangely even that half Armenian burger shut up lately probably he is ashamed of himself now

Who cares what happened hundreds of years ago? The borders are already stated. If we start to think how certain territories ended up being ruled by certain countries then the world would be destroyed in another war.

Yes, asshole, LDNR is no different from so-called Artsakh. Revisionism is cancer

This is what I think about basically every country. Like terrorism in Nigeria, sad, but I don't care.

Yep, quite embarrassing. So much for their epic military alliance.