I unironically believe in reincarnation. It makes the most logical sense

I unironically believe in reincarnation. It makes the most logical sense.

Attached: 8544321.png (680x661, 261.47K)

i believe in the weirdest thing. i think we are conscious even after death

>It makes the most logical sense
but it literally doesn't though

Yeah, this. We all spend eternity discorporate but conscious in deaf blackness.

Karma and reincarnation is the only valid explanation for suffering.

I believe in hardcore permadeath

no
suffering is simply a mechanism to raise the chance of your survival

>170883421
*sip*

Attached: 1654224486441.jpg (884x896, 147.88K)

Yes, physical science says energy never goes away but transforms into another thing. You probably had many lifetimes on this planet before, some as plants.

how do you know when you die you don't become a piece of poo? There's a lot of heat energy in poo and many microorganisms.

I was Hitler in my previous life, AMA

You eat, some of it becomes you the rest becomes poo

at least some of you will 100% become poo after you die when worms eat your body and shit it out

>It makes the most logical sense.
It doesn't. How do you explain that during the ice age, we had maybe 100 millions souls while today there's 8 billion bodies to fill with a soul?

Me too. It's not logical that my mind NEVER existed, then existed, and then will NEVER EVER FOREVER exist again. It never existed once, and now it exists, so obviously it can come into existence from non-existense.

Attached: 7C83F8FA-A0BE-4488-A539-5033817969EF.jpg (1038x1011, 152.01K)

The goal (in Buddhism at least) is to end reincarnation. Non-existence is what's nirvana.
You can get reincarnated as any thing. Even an animal.

kek'd

All souls are like drops of water in the same ocean. There can be an arbitrary number of souls at any given point but they all eventually return to the same source.

Maybe for you. My soul never touches any of your dirty "souls"

soul splitting

Dark matter = soul-energy. There's plenty to go around

The concept of "soul" is flawed. It is not you that is being reincarnated. "you" already died. It is someone else that is being born. All that is "you" ceases to exist the moment you die.

>The goal (in Buddhism at least) is to end reincarnation. Non-existence is what's nirvana
Fuck that, I don't want nirvana then. I like existing and wouldn't mind being reincarnated as a based spider or something

>The concept of "soul" is flawed

Maybe your soul is

how does that work

wrong
the soul is an atom, if it can be created or destroyed or somehow broken down into smaller part, then reincarnation would be impossible
the explanation is that souls exist at all times simultaneously

You only like existing because you dont feel suffering in your current life.