Work at hotel here in tuscany as receptionist

>work at hotel here in tuscany as receptionist
>it's morning, still very early though but some people are already coming down to have breakfast
>this dude descends the stairs
>"good morning!"
>good morning
>"it is very important to start a day with a good morning, and also a smile. You see, a smile.."
>rambles for a full two minutes about this
>haha yeah uhh thats good etiquette
>he's still going
>he finally stops and goes to have breakfast in the breakfast room
>I check his data on the computer
>nationality: INDIA
>I can hear him say good morning and repeating this routine to the other guests having breakfast

okay what the actual fuck, it's not a meme afterall
Indians, please explain yourselves. Is it some kind of nation-wide OCD ritual? Do you think bad things will happen if you don't act like this?
I am absolutely baffled, shit was surreal

Attached: 1663184257476234.png (624x479, 121.66K)

it reminds me of when little children learn to say "hello", they will say it repeatedly to everyone new person they see. Poos remind me of little kids sometimes.

kek

No self awareness

good morning

when we're in school we have to stand up and shout Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good evening and Thank You Sir/Madam everytime the teacher rotates and leaves.

Its called good morals degenerate firstoids
There's a saying here "Mother, Father and Teacher are Gods"

Indians seemingly aren't corrupted by arrogance and cynism yet like westerners so they do all these weird kind things which will have you mocked here.

In the n*ggerlands when the teacher gives a bad grade or even worse, is mean to a child the mother will first come to school and go apeshit and second time they bring the father over to threaten the teacher.

We have plenty of Italian customers here at the hotel (recently there's this big group of construction workers who leaves early every morning) and they are extremely polite without being obsessive about it.
You should witness it in person: none of it looked genuine to me. It felt forced and ritualistic, like he didn't even care about me in particular or anybody he was talking to, he was just getting his good deed of the day.

That's just my impression though, obviously I don't know what really goes on in his head

I will come to Tuscany and I will tell you good morning at 4 am in the morning. I will also rant for 10 minutes on the importance of good mornings and waking up early, and you will hear me with a forced smile on your face like the wageslave you are.

its starting to happen here.
up until 10 years ago, teachers can beat students like a slaughterhouse pig
since then students rights have come up and teachers are afraid of their jobs

But they're just people and gods don't exist
The problem isn't the greeting itself but demanding everyone to do it and requiring a smile which doesn't even have any real function or meaning besides cultural, in nature showing your teeth often means you're upset or about to attack

And I'll be eating steak at the front desk while your obese vegan daughters ask me if there's milk in the breakfast bread

They can only follow rules without questioning because they're asians after all

>tp
>tf

legend

true, but we have a hierarchy.
Elders are meant to be respected so much to the point our parents teach us to fall down in our grandparents legs for blessings

I don't force good mornings on people, also you have the same flag as I

>Elders are meant to be respected
Makes sense
>teach us to fall down in our grandparents legs for blessings
See, now you lost me

What the fuck

Lol

Cala te, macaco.

>so they do all these weird kind things which will have you mocked here.
like they should, nothing is more annoying that fake people with their good morning sirs and let me help with your bags sir! Just fuck off