Inflation is getting out of control in my country

Attached: 1663003358982719.jpg (828x894, 803.18K)

>"""bread""
>"""milk"""
>"""hot sauce"""
>"""breakfast""" cereal
>"""peanut butter"""

You have no idea what uncontrolled inflation is, don't even bring this topic here where you have Argies or Turks

Where's extra family large quadruple plus sized soda bottle?

Cannot imagine buying and of these products. Why do Americans love not!milk with cereals?
I eat vegetables, eggs, milk, some not sweet bakery rice and meat of course.

Americans are absolutely appealingly shit with money. In every single purchase they must chose the worst possible, most wasteful option and if they then don't have any money leftover it's everybody's fault but them.

Attached: FUKsNDzWQAAdYlE (1).png (1296x796, 57.63K)

Yo that diet is FUCKED

I feel like the bananas are the only real food there
unless they're also adulterated by the sugar lobbies

I'm 26 and don't know how to cook anything so I buy frozen meals, cans of sour and stuff to make sandwiches

>don't know how to cook anything
Why? Do you dislike cooking? It's not that hard to follow a basic recipe

Because I never do anything that involves learning. I always do the easiest thing possible. I also do not know how to fix anything at a basic level or have any hobbies or skills or talents. Cooking would be a new experience and I never do anything new.

name 5 meals you can make with those ingredients.

You sound like a pathetic faggot. At this point why not just anhero?

Cleaning up sucks

I wish I could just buy a new house and new utensils after I cook a meal

>i suffer in the usa
shut up!

Literal third world quality. This is why I can't take global measures like GDP seriously anymore.

Cow milk make our tummies hurt

Attached: newBlackPepe_003 (1)~2.jpg (512x497, 68.87K)

just watching that image gives me depression

i never eat cereal but in terms of budgeting is it a cheap meal? How many breakfast meals can you get out of a box of cereal + milk?

I don't know why people meme on this image so hard. The only bad things I can see are the fig bars, the cookies, otter pops, frosted flakes, and ice cream. everything else looks fine

95% of redd/int/ are either third world turdskins who can't afford food or larping gymcels

>r/povertyfinance
Maybe stop buying fucking Seltzer water if you're so broke NIGGUHHHH~~~~~~