Hey user, wanna go see Thor Love and Thunder with us after this set?

>Hey user, wanna go see Thor Love and Thunder with us after this set?

Attached: 1634959546923.jpg (960x720, 89.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yE3kYUkwtDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck, where am i?

>no, thor is reddit, you are all reddit, bye forever

Attached: MatrixPepe.jpg (600x584, 25.1K)

i wish i had friends irl

why is everyone so fat

It's not worth it
The grass isn't always greener on the other side

The high fructose corn syrup support meeting.

This set of what?

I unironically think it would be a blast
i would be willing to bet they would just enjoy the movie and have a great time talking with each other about it
i need more of this in my life
like i give a shit what they look like
you people need to stop trying to be miserable and trying to bring happy people down with you

Only the girl on the far left and the dude in front are

this.
it's like going to the ice cream shop with a group of downies. theyre going to be so happy it's infectious.

you are reddit

>you people need to stop trying to be miserable and trying to bring happy people down with you
Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.
The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Why is modern day people so shitty? They are fat as fuck, annoying personalities, dress like shit.

I feel like Dr. Melfi analyzing how you project so much insecurity into your interpretation of the image. It's a Rorschach test.

Jesus can you even imagine having that many friends

>I feel like Dr. Melfi
You must have nice legs

Any Forums is where miserable people go to bug-chase new strains of misery. Every person here is infectious.

Kirby does, cope and seethe.

Attached: H2x1_WiiUVC_KirbysDreamLand3_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 114.92K)

Uhhh no... I come here to have fun and talk with other anons.

Same. They're a bit unwashed and fat, but I'd kill for a group of genuine friends. They would unabashedly be excited to see it and enjoy each others company in the process.

Attached: 1438222996954.jpg (960x1189, 433.82K)

for you

>happy people
None of those look like happy people. They're probably more happy than similar autists with no friend group, but that's it.

Why don't they look happy?

If I had friends that mindlessly consumed modern capeshit, I would rather be lonely.

>bug-chase new strains of misery
kek

What media do you and your friends consume?

youtube.com/watch?v=yE3kYUkwtDU

>allowing girls into your boys group
Grave mistake.

>But, happiness. The thing we strive the most. People pity these people that have it. They’ll look over at a group of people with Down’s syndrome and go, “Oh, man, look. Breaks my heart when I see them. You know why? They’re happy, right? It’s on account of they don’t understand life’s horrors. Makes me sad, makes me shake my head sadly like this here. And you know the saddest part of all? There’s no cure. They’ll probably die happy.”

a redditers polycule

They're not above a 5, so they're honorary males. That simple. No friend group has ever been shattered by sub-5s.

Don’t tell me. Barefoot praying girl has a crush on folded-hands glasses guy, who’s just there to hang out with the bros. Pink-haired girl has a crush on praying girl, who claims she’s bi-curious on her Facebook, but is holding out for folded-hands glasses guy, who again is just there to hang out with the bros. Afroman wishes Pink-haired girl weren’t gay, but is willing to settle for praying hands girl, but she thinks she is out of his league. The other four guys are sick of all their shit and just want to do bro stuff. See? I have it ALL figured out!

Move up nigga, we're marathoning IRA kino

Attached: 1657064822054.webm (624x352, 2.78M)

I hate white people so much.

>bug-chase new strains of misery
N-no I don’t! H-how DARE you!

This nigga gets it