I hate this place. What wrong with people here?

I hate this place. What wrong with people here?

Attached: 5q1dhamstzn91.jpg (926x1760, 239.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSE8oN2De7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you ever had sex with a white woman?

I guess they'd rather be 'colonized' by the British and not the CCP.

i miss her bros...

>noooo you can't pay respect to the queen you ain't whhhhhhhhite
non white subhumans go subhuman

I wish Hong Kong could be saved

The Chinese regime is pure evil

Attached: pridepc_new4-20220716-125341-001-resize.jpg (850x776, 191.35K)

The queen is just a pop star hyped by Angloid media dominating the world, nothing more. People make this show because everyone does it and it looks good on instagram, no one really cares about the queen herself.

The celebrity of a figure like a monarch, or a Pope, is very different to the celebrity of a pop star.

>I hate this place. What wrong with people here?

英国人的影响把我们华人搞成带绿帽子的废物。在美国是一模一样。你在香港有认识ABC吗?我们都完蛋了。救不了我们。

Attached: 1663240352206.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

The queen is anglo jimin fr fr

The Brits might feel different about it but for other nations it is exactly like that. This is also the reason why no one would give a damn about death of the Spanish, Dutch or even Japanese monarch to the same degree - just they're not hyped enough by Anglo-dominated popculture.

Lol imagine begging for being ruled by foreigners
Chinks are a slave race

I've tried, I really did but I simply don't care for HK and their gay independence movement

You are ruled by Koreans and Americans

i saw way more respect from chinese (hong kong type) and chinese (mainland type) towards the queen than wyipipo and wyipipi-lite (diaspora)

Can guarantee that the diasporaic twitter bitch has no real roots in China, as per usual

the royal family is already well-known and loved the world over, so no. it is because of what you said, but this did not suddenly happen, otherwise no one would care.

How fucking bad are the Chinese if the brits are the good guys in this story? Poor Hong Kong

THEY WUZ BRITS N SHIET

Attached: hk.jpg (962x641, 110.84K)

I don't understand why you would cry for someone you never met and who never thought about you.
Am I in the wrong here?

>Says the Poolack who got double penetrated by Germans and Soviets

Hong Kong was the most advanced and richest cities in Asia under UK rule. Hardly a story of evil oppression

>the royal family is already well-known

Because they're all pop stars, not because their lives really matter to anyone.

>Decolonise for 25 years
>Expecting not to mourn for the queen

Them wanting the city government to be democratic and hating the CCP is definitely understandable. The larpy Brit colonial shit is cringe thoughever

I doubt Singaporeans would have done this if the queen died in 1987

Konnichiwa dude

No sympathy from me. HK people were committing terrorism back then to join China now they're begging to be independent again? Make up your mind.

We had British accent in 1987
youtube.com/watch?v=RSE8oN2De7A